Thursday 30 December 2010

88  colour Makeup Palette - coastal scents, compact


Easy to use--unlike other eye-makeup remover in liquid form,which can cause over-dose. This one is in pad form, non-greasy, wipes off heavy eye-makeup well. The reason I don't give a 5-star rating is I want the pads just a TINY bit more moist(saturated). But I don't mean that I want it drip on my face either. Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover Large Plush Pads, Extra Gentle, 30 Count (Pack of 2)

Easy to use and works well. The remover pads are smaller than expected but I'm very happy with the product. The containers are each ~3 inch in diameter and 2.5 inch in height. The pads are in circle shape, each ~2.5 inch in diameter and 1/16 inch in width. They are moist and soft, and leaves a refreshing feeling. No messy spills and easy to pack too!

I wear a lot of eye make up, so sometimes I have to use two pads....but they work well. They don't make my eyes sting, which is good.

I've found that if it doesn't get ALL the eye make up off initially, when I wash the rest of my make up off the water removes any remainder of eye make up.

I was hoping these would be great, but I was really disappointed. They aren't moist enough to remove mascara very easily. I had to rub and rub, which irritated my eyes terribly, in order to remove all the mascara. The liquid Neutrogena eye makeup remover is much better, and I'll stick with that!

I decided I should try some type of eye makeup remover pads when I realized there was no way to get the mascara and eyeliner stains out of my white washcloths. (Even bleach didn't work, and they were looking really nasty!)

I chose Neutrogena Extra Gentle because I have sensitive skin, and I was pleasantly surprised that these remover pads really work and don't burn my eyes. There's no oily residue either, and it has a light, fresh scent.

It may take two pads for one eye when I'm wearing a lot of makeup or something waterproof, and you still need to wash your face with regular face wash after using them just to get the last bit of makeup off. But I'm really happy with this purchase. Since it's two containers of remover pads with 30 in each, I think this will last for quite a while. Good buy for the money, and a really good product. - Coastal Scents - Eye Shadow - Eyeshadow - Compact'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information