Friday 31 December 2010

Ipod Accessory - ipod cable, audio cables


I currently own an iphone that I keep in an otterobox. I have been searching for an aux cable for my car that would fit my iphone with its case on. Well, after trying many cheap and expensive cables, I have found the "one". This Mediabridge cable is not your usual wimpy thin cable you would find for $1 that stops working correctly after a few months, nor is it an expensive one with ends so thick it won't fit in my iphone, it is made very well and its plugs are "stepped" so it is sleek enough to fit in anything with a case on. I am very impressed, and its not easy to impress me. The cable is thick and solid, seems very sturdy and you can't beat it for the price. I am DEFINITELY going to purchase more for my home and recommend Mediabridge cables to all my friends and coworkers. Mediabridge, you have just acquired a customer for life. Mediabridge - 3.5mm Male To 3.5mm Male Stereo Audio Cable [New design accomodates iphone, itouch, smartphone and mp3 cases] - (4 Feet)

For all you frequent travelers who've lost the audio cable for the Sony MDR-NC60 headphone this cable will not necessarily be the perfect replacement cord. First, the connector doesn't quite fit in the headphone jack; however, you can give it a little push to make it fit. Another option is to unscrew the cover a bit. Second, the cord is a foot shorter; however, this may actually be more optimal. Third, the cord is rather thick (generally a great thing) which becomes somewhat noticeable. Finally, the cable does not have a right angle connection at the seat connection point. Having said all this, I'm really really happy with this cable and it suits me well as a replacement cable for my Sony headphone.



For all others: this cable is really well made. The connectors are gold plated metal with a screw on metal cover and plastic injection sealed solder connection areas. Normally you'd only find molded plastic ends. The fact that the ends are made of actual metal components will allow you to, if $7 bucks is too much money, to fix these cables and/or customize it to suit your taste. Hobbyist will really appreciate this cable.

I had purchased another cable before buying this one. That one was totally a waste of money. This product is great and can be used conveniently with iphones and ipods. I would highly recommend this cable.

I ordered this product. It came in VERY fast I'd say the fastest anything has ever came in from Amazon. It is think & very stable!! It also fits right into the body glove & otterbox hard case!! I would 100% recommend this to other buyers.

This cable looks bigger in the close-up picture but it's actually very sleek and slinder. I wanted a cable that wasn't too long to use in my car for my ipod and this was perfect. It doesn't get tangled up like the other longer cord I've had. Quality-wise, it feels sturdy and heavier than other cheaper cables. Sound quality is great. Would definitely buy again if I needed another one.

Initially I debated whether to spend 7$ to buy a 3.5mm cable when other vendors are offering for much below rate. But after I got the product, I am not regretting it. Awesome durability and mainly awesome quality. It has no disturbance and clear audio coming from my iPad to my car speakers.



Pavan.

I currently own an iphone that I keep in a case. I searched for an aux cable for my car that would fit my iphone in its case. After several months of removing the case from my phone to connect it to my car sterio, I found the this one. This Mediabridge cable works well and appears to be well constructed. its plugs are stepped down to a diameter small enough seat fully into my phone in the case. I recommend this cable.

I did not expect this cable to have the build quality that it does for the price. It feels very well made and seems like it will last a long time. I really like the stepped connector, it allows me to connect to my device even though it is in a case. I would highly recommend this cable. - Ipod Cable - Ipod Accessory - Audio Cable - Audio Cables'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information