Friday 31 December 2010

Alien Abductions - massager, scalp massager


A girlfriend of mine had raved about this TING TING scalp massager, that her and her boyfriend bought,unfortunately she got the non-vibrating one. But I got this one today and it's amazing. I suffer from headaches and sinus pressure, and this feels so good, it relieves so much head/stress tension immediately. A few initial uses and you get chills, but now it's just absolutely relaxing and rejuvenating. And it's great fun for couples, offer to massager your honeys scalp, you'll be each other's best friend. It's great on pressure points and stiff joints as well as your back and shoulders and neck!!!

I just received this little copper massager and am very satisfied after trying it. It definitely relaxed me and gave a special good feeling when it gently massaged my head. I will order more as a small gift for my family and friends. Strongly recommended.

I first became aware of these massagers when a friend showed me hers. It felt amazing so I had to have one. Unfortunately, this particular one is not as good. The spokes are too far apart such that the middle of your head doesn't get massaged. The spokes on my friend's massager almost touched and therefore when you placed it on the top of your head and pressed down they spread out and massaged your whole head. You have to hold this one at an angle to get the middle of your head. I have not been able to find my friend's model online. She bought hers at a health food store.



Furthermore, the shipping on this product is almost as much as the product itself.

I experienced a similar but non-motorized massager at a friends house and wanted one for myself. This model for some reason didn't give me the same feet-tingling sensation that the other one did, but I did like the motorized aspect of it which does seem to help with my occasional headaches or tiredness.

This is a fantastic contraption that will have your eyelids heavy and your face expressionless...in a good way! The Ting Ting collapses flat for easy storage, is lightweight for home or travel, isn't terribly noisy, and feels wonderful. Within seconds of operation, you'll be relaxed and in a self induced coma! My only negative comment, dare I say on this exhilarating product, would be if the tingling arms aren't spaced correctly as they are free to sway back and forth to adjust to the shape our your head, they sometimes omit a buzzing or rattling sounds that's annoying. I might suggest cutting a 1 inch long tube spacer, purchased at most eyeglass stores for the glasses arm, and place it anywhere the copper Ting Ting arms tend to rub and make noise. You'll love this massager at first trying!



RECOMMENDED!

I got this as a Christmas gift from my husband, and I was initially very skeptical. I get frequent headaches, some of which are migraines, so I'm definitely willing to try some different things to get relief from the pains. Ting Ting worked wonders, giving me relief in a matter of seconds! With mild headaches, it gets rid of the ache quickly and keeps it away. I found with the strong migraines that it definitely decreases the pain to almost nothing while turned on; however, it didn't get rid of it entirely, and I found the migraine creeping back after a bit. The level of pain improves significantly, but, for me, it wasn't a cure-all. Don't throw out the migraine pills just yet, but I highly recommend this for people with or without headaches of any kind. It will be used over and over and over again in our home, for sure. Enjoy!

I just got this in the post today, and it was awesome! The only improvement I would make is to have the tips covered with a softer material and add more "fingers" in the center. It is great with or without the massage function on. It really does relax you once the chills go away.

I gave this a gift to a friend who was having hair loss from stressed scalp. She loved it and so did her two boys. Just make sure you only use it for less than 5 minutes - or you'll go from being relaxed to being overstimulated (like a caffine high). We have important glands on our head that controll our nervous system. In the right hands, I recommend it!

I bought this item because it was cheaper than the "original" scalp massager. It does a good job and i like that you can move the legs, although they aren't as smooth as they could be. The vibrating function is a plus as that helps the legs move along the head but the button is a little fussy and sometimes I have to press it several times to get the button to stay pushed. - Alien Abductions - Massager - Scalp Massagers - Scalp Massager'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information