Friday 31 December 2010

Treasure From Hell - treasure from hell, favors


This was purchased "hoping" that it would meet my expectations once I received it. When I did get the treasure chest, it was ABOVE AND BEYOND what I expected!!!! It was a huge hit for my pirate attire. Would recommend this to anyone that wants a great accent to their party/golf tournament! Inflatable Pirate Treasure Chest Cooler.

I bought this to use as decoration for my son's pirate themed birthday party. I used it as a cooler with ice & drinks. I had tons of people ask me where I got it and say what a neat idea it was. It's pretty durable even though it's blow up, but I still tried to be careful with it. It held ice and drinks just as well as a standard cooler would. - Pirate Ship - Treasure From Hell - Favors - Century Novelty'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information