Friday 31 December 2010

Great Gift Idea - freshwater pearls, pearls


I recently put my review for these earrings stating that they were beautiful but that they broke after owning them for a week. I received an email from the owner who not only apologized but immediately sent me a new pair. I purchased the earrings for my daughter and she was very dissappointed when they broke. I did not expect the owner to apologize or better yet send me a new pair. I haven't received customer service like this in quite a long time. Claude many blessings to you and your business you will definetely prosper from doing business like this.

I work with alot of woman and will share my experience.

Thanks again for everything. 7.5-8mm High Luster Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings

These earrings are great! The freshwater shape (slightly flattened) actually makes them look larger on the ear. The post is the right length, not too long or too short, and the clasp holds tight. Very nice earrings for a very reasonable price, and nicely packaged, too.

I know I shouldn't expect too much on a pair of pearl earring priced $15.

However I was so disappointed since the two pearls look quite different in shape, color, and size. One pearl is almost perfectly round, and the other quite flat. I decided I have to return the item although the price was quite reasonable.

These earrings are much smaller than 7.5-8 mm. mine appear to be about 4.5-5 mm. very disappointed. They are literally on a post, like in the picture. am deciding whether or not to send back. i don't know how these could ever sell for more than $15 anywhere.

Gosh I'm so proud of being an amazon customer, it never under-delivers... I bought these pearl studs for my mom as a present she loves pearls and what's my surprise? THESE STUDS ARE AS BEAUTIFUL AS THEY GET.

I even tested them 'cuz i needed to make sure i wasn't giving out fakes, and try it yourself test is simple rub the pearls against your teeth if it grinds they are real, if they rub off smooth they are prolly fake, THEY ARE SO REAL and they matched perfectly a separate neacklace i purchased before... so awesome! my mom is going to jump up & down i'm sure!

The pearl earrings I received were shipped on time. They are of excellent shape, size and quality; I'm particularly impressed with the lustre. Furthermore, they were very well matched in size, shape and color. There were very minor blemishes and the surface of one was very slightly bumpy, but not noticeable unless taken off and inspected closely under bright light.



Also, to those with size complaints or worries; the pair of earrings I received were, in fact, 7.5-8mm as described. If you're unsure what 7.5-8mm looks like consult a ruler before buying. It's a solid medium size, but not at all like the oversized pearl earrings some people prefer. Please keep this in mind when ordering.



$15 is a very good price for the pearls I received, and I haven't found earrings of comparable quality at the same price within stores.

This is a fantastic pair of pearl earrings for the price, and I would highly recommend them. I've studied all about pearls for a few years, and was thrilled when these arrived. They are very round, very luminous and have a bright, rich luster. Please consider these as a gift for any number of occasions... for example, a bride on a budget could pick up these and the matching pealr strand for less than $30 each "set" for bridesmaids, or gifts for the mothers of the bride and groom. They look like you spent much, much more money! It's definately affordable luxury! Is your best friend having a birthday? This will thrill her. Graduation gifts on a budget? These earrings will do very nicely. If you're a guy looking for a wow gift, these are AAA quality pearls. Thanks once again to Amazon for a great gift at a low price! Shipping was super fast and FREE as well.

I have nothing negative to say about my earrings. They are of beautiful quality, and the button shape looks nice as an earring. Add to that prompt shipping and a great price, and you have a wonderful product. - Freshwater Pearls - Pearls - Jewelry - Stud'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information