Thursday 30 December 2010

Exercise - exercise, weights


I am very satisfied with this product. It fits well, is neither too tight nor too loose, and can be worn comfortably for long periods (5 hours + so far for me). They are easy to put on and take off, and the thumb rings provide security if you will be partiuclarly active. You can also velcro them on with the thumb out if you are not concerned with slippage.



Please note that the photo on Amazon as of this writing is inaccurate: the lime-green trimmed weights are Reebok's 2 lb (4 lb set) wrist weights. The product you are ordering has purple trim and is half of that: 1 lb weights to make a set with a TOTAL weight of 2 lbs. I didn't know that at the time, but let my error be your lesson. Reebok Thumblock Wrist Weight (2-Pound Set)

as described, can tighten until very snug or very loose and does not cause skin irritation, can manage tightening using both hands, but that is the only drawback being a little tricky to close. Worth the effort

These are great weights, hands down (no pun).. With the thumb lock they stay in place well and slide around very little. That said, I did have one of the rubber tabs rip off while I was putting them on one day. Was quite disappointed that it happened as it makes it difficult to get it snugged down now so that it doesn't slip.



Beyond that, I love them and have ordered a set of the 4lb weights as well to compliment these when I need to up my workout.

These weighted wrist bands were just what I needed to bring my cardio workouts to the next level. They stay put due to the thumblock and the velcro is strong. Also heavy enough without looking too bulky for Zumba or Step.

why so many good ratings I JUST don't understand. I got these for turbo kick boxing. I own like 3 different sets. This one does not slide so that's the only benefit but they are NOT made for ppl w/ small wrists. I am 130 lb and 5'2 so I don't consider my frame that small, however the thing is so long that 1/2 of the part does not stick to the valcro and it just sticks out. Most of the other TKB class mates that own these had the same issue so its just not me. They do stretch out after 1 use too. So now these are like my back ups that I leave the in car.

I like these wrist weights very much. They give me a good upper-body workout when I wear them for my daily chores and activities. They fit my skinny wrists quite well and are very comfortable. They also make a good cushion when I type at the computer. They might not be so good for a man, or for a woman with better developed wrists and forearms than mine, but for me, this is a very nice product. - Wrist Weights - Exercise - Weights'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information