Friday 31 December 2010

Airsoft Sniper


This thing is durable. I have used it for over 50 fills now and it is brand new! Even when we are in a battle in the woods and don't charge quite straight, it did not break. It comes with an adapter for canned air, and instructions to use this adapter if you break the nozzle. Now that is a company thinking ahead. I highly recommend this over an aluminum or steel one. The plastic remains supple in the sub zero gas temperatures. It even came with silicone oil for use with the gun. 2 drops per every 8 refills of the clip, keeps o-rings moist and happy. Great for saving $ on rip-off green gas. Airsoft Innovations Propane Adapter Ver4

Purchased this for my brother's birthday (i'm a girl) because he is an airsoft gun person and was asking for this product for a while. he loves it and uses it all the time. I know nothing about airsoft guns, but he seems happy with it and there were no problems.

I was initially concerned that a plastic adapter would fail pretty quickly, but I was wrong. I even accidentally dropped the propane bottle and the tip was unscathed. The order also includes a replacement tip and bottle of silicone oil, so a perfect package! A must-have for airsofters using gas-powered guns!

if you buy from airsplat you get the version 5 (tan one with red cap). It's supposed to be better than it's predecessor. No leaks and fits my bernzomatic propane cans perfectly (could also fit coleman cans too but coleman cans smell worst). Comes with the 100% silicone oil that you can put a few drops on the propane can. Nice little instruction booklet. Great product.

Works just fine. Fits non-coleman tanks. Doesn't leak when filling. Doesn't leak when removing. It is plastic so I would consider it fragile, so i remove it and store it carefully during transportation. Tester cap is very helpful. It comes with silicone oil which is a plus. The filler tube doesn't get stuck like the Madbull metal one. I was directed away from the Madbull metal one due to it getting stuck and not fitting anything other than coleman tanks. As nice as the madbull one is, go for the reliable tried and true, go for this one. Also, I don't see a difference between the AI Ver4 and AI ver5.

I received the Ver5 when I ordered. This device makes using your AirSoft easy and affordable. Why waste money on green gas when you can use this device and use propane that is widely available. This item will pay for itself in a short time.

Although it seems a bit pricey up front, you need to take into account how much "green gas" costs. At about $8 per can, the stuff can seriously add up quick. Green gas is simply propane without the propane smell (if I remember correctly, they add some sort of chemical).



As for the product, it is very, very good. The plastic, although it looks flimsy and cheap in the photos, is actually very thick and tough. It includes a small bottle of light silicone oil (1.5wt), so be sure to apply that to your gas gun after every session of firing. If you own a green gas airsoft gun (in this case, my Taurus PT92 (all metal)), then this is a must-have. I can pick up a big camping-grade can of propane at Wal-Mart for about four bucks, and that lasts me at least six months.



Overall, it's a great product, and well worth the upfront cash.

I have purchased from Airsplat before, but doing so GOING THRU THE AMAZON team for Airsplat was OUTSTANDING....>Great service and responsiveness. Truly a good pairing and I will do so again in the future!!!!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information