Friday 31 December 2010

Honeywell Uv Bulb - uv, air purifier


Needed to do the yearly replacement of the Honeywell UV bulb in my system and HD doesn't carry it anymore. Honeywell's price is crazy as are others on the web. Amazon comes through again with a great price and easy to find. I can only hope that they keep making this part!!



Perfect replacement, 100% fit, construction and quality. Honeywell RUVBULB1/C UV Lamp Replacement Bulb

We installed a UV unit in our home to help keep cold and flu germs at bay. My son has seasonal asthma so anything to keep the air cleaner from environmental airborne particles is great. We used it last season, and found that it did help. I noticed that when one of us got sick the other family members did not so I believe it helped. At least it help me cut down on the lysol I sprayed around the house.

Item works great! I bought the unit from home depot and they do not carry the replacement bulb in the store. I checked online and compared prices with amazon and amazon was cheaper. The bulb is great for keeping bacteria and mold from growing on the coil. - Asthma - Uv - Air Purifier - Allergies'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information