Thursday 30 December 2010

Wheel Mouse - mouse, optical mice


This mouse is extremely cheaply made. In addition to being small and therefore uncomfortable to use, it is also very flimsy. I dropped it two feet from the ground one day, and it broke to about 5 pieces. Black 3-Button 3D USB 800 Dpi Optical Scroll Mice Mouse w/Blue & Red LEDs For Notebook Laptop Desktop

I ordered 5 and was billed separate shipping on each, making these a little more expensive than I originally thought they would be (and probably more than they are worth.) They work okay. The cursor tends to "drift" when you are not touching the mouse. Also, there is no blue light on these bad boys (one of the reasons I chose this model was because of the red and BLUE lights pictured and in the description), only a red light. Que sera sera... you get what you pay for. Not bad, but I don't think I'd purchase this particular model again. And the picture and description of the blue and red combination is misleading (or I guess you could more accurately say it is a bald-faced lie).

This mouse works great but not on just any mouse pad. Everyone who sees it, comments on it because of the attractive lights. It performs well on a surface that is not slippery. Great choice for a wired mouse.

I thought the colored light in the mouse would be cool but it's just annoying. It constantly flashes and drives me crazy. Very cheaply made plastic and not intended for heavy use or gaming. I wish I would have spent a little more to get a better quality mouse instead. It also clicks too loud. You get what you pay for.

I bought this initially because I loved the colors, and I've never seen a mouse as pretty as this one. However, I noticed upon arrival that the materials used to make this seemed very fragile, and within two weeks my guess was confirmed. It broke. So, I went to buy ANOTHER one, and the same thing happened. It fell ONCE and then suddenly stopped clicking. Sad, but true. - Wheel Mouse - Mouse - Optical Mice - Portable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information