Thursday 30 December 2010

Neoprene Case - case, ipad case


I have another version of this case for my 9" ASUS Eee netbook and really like it; so I ordered this one for my 10.2" Toshiba NB205 netbook. It is the same quality as the smaller case but the shape of the standard Toshiba battery makes this case a VERY tight fit. I can get it into the case and zip it shut, but just barely. I took off a star because it should be slighly roomier for 10.2" netbooks similar to the Toshiba.



The 2-sided double zipper makes getting the netbook in and out of the case much easier than if the zipper was only on one side. The color is very eye-catching. Belkin F8N132-DHA 10.2-Inch Neoprene Sleeve (Dahlia/Aubergine)

I purchased this Netbook sleeve for my new HP 10.1 inch Netbook. It fits fine with the battery attached on the back-bottom of the Netbook. I was able to purchase this item through an Amazon seller for about $7 with free shipping. So it was a good deal! I only gave it 4 stars because it lacks any pockets for accessories. However, I just wanted it to keep the Netbook protected in my carry on bag when travelling. So it does what I need it to. I like the purple color too!

This sleeve does just what it is meant to do. Protect your computer from scratches and dirt and what not. And it looks nice while doing it. fits perfectly but gives it room to breathe inside. There is space enough for my little writing pad and a pen so I can remain mobile. Fold up your syllabus and stick it inside and trot off to class. :) Great buy would buy again. Seems pretty durable.

The color for this sleeve is a little lighter than shown. It's closer to a barney purple (however, it's not ugly) . The dimensions are actually 10.5 x 7.5 x 1 (+ a little) inches. I was afraid it might not fit my netbook based on other reviews, but it fit my sony vaio m series perfectly. There's a somewhat twinge of new product neoprene smell to it, but I'm sure that will fade within 2-3 days or so.

I love the color purple so this is exactly what I wanted. The purple color is slightly lighter than as pictured but still pretty.My hp mini 210 fits perfectly in there. The fabric is thick with cushion that, so far, has provided adequate protection. - Neoprene Case - Case - Ipad Case - Laptop Sleeves'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information