Saturday 1 January 2011

Play Money


I was very disappointed with this purchase. In the picture it shows every dollar bill up to one hundred. There is no description of how many bills there are or how many of each. There was one 1 dollar bill and one 5 dollar bill. The majority of the bills are 100 dollar bills. I planned on using the money as incentives for the children in my class to earn by doing well. It obviously didn't work. Play Money

Ordered this as a joke gift, a "bag of money" for somebody, and was bummed to see the bills are about 1/4 size of regular money - very little resemblance. In fairness the description does list the dimensions, but I didn't break out my ruler at the time, so buyer beware.

This play money is great for helping kids practice dealing with money. Letting kids play store with play money of real amounts is a fantastic way to help them learn to properly use real money later on.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information