Sunday 30 January 2011

Accessory Kits - my touch mytouch 4g tmobile, mytouch 4g


First of all, I would like to point out that the picture is misleading. It shows just the back piece, but there is also a front cover included, which is a good thing. The front cover snaps to the back cover. The fit is pretty good, not perfect. The seams are a bit obvious. Still, it works pretty well. Black Rubber Touch Phone Protector Hard Cover Case for htc Mytouch 4G hd Emerald

Fits perfectly and price is not bad. Once the covers goes on, its hard to take off.

However it says "rubber hard case" more like plastic hard case.

I have dropped it twice since having it on and being that it was plastic, some parts of the corner have started to chipped off.

Overall, its a good product

wasnt too sure about it at first when i was holding just the case, seem too light and cheap, but when you put it on it feels great. It is very soft and it snaps together. makes the phone look much better. 5*

The case was good for a few days until something more robust and durable arrived - a major problem is that soon after arrival (only on phone for two to three days) the rubberized coating around the plastic started peeling off.

The case fits on well and costs much less than similar cases at the T-Mobile store. However, I have had the case for about 3 weeks and the silicone gel covering the case is peeling and the sides of the case are becoming cracked. Structurally the case is fine. If you are looking for a inexpensive case and ascetics don't bother you too much then this product will work.

The case arrived a lot faster than I expected and came in a tiny box. The only bad thing about the case is I have dropped my phone twice with the case on since I got it and part of the case already snapped off. It makes the phone look pretty cool if its all in one piece.

I rate this case a 3/5 because I also purchased another case (Body Glove) and both cases arrived at the same time and I am comparing them to each other. While this case is slimmer than the body glove (a plus in my book), it does not have the multi-function belt clip :( Other than that, this case is good. The back of the case is smooth (not textured) and may slide across tables, etc., although it hasn't been an issue for me. For ppl with a loose grip, the smoothness may be a problem. Unlike the Body Glove case, ALL of the phone openings/ accessories are accessible with this case, including the brass contacts on the side. The cases front piece encloses the phones screen well. The snaps, which are on the front piece and hold the 2 pieces of the case together, close securely. I've taken the case apart several times, none of them seem flimsy or weak. The best part is the price. Overall= good case.



P.S.- I recently ordered four more of these cases and was not as pleased with this order as my original one. The only issue I had with the second set of cases was getting them off the phone (for battery/ memory card swaps). When trying to take the case off, the snaps broke. This happened on 2 of the four cases I purchased. - Accessory Kits - Poorly Made - Mytouch 4g - My Touch Mytouch 4g Tmobile'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information