Sunday 30 January 2011

Mother And Son Poem - mother and son poem, sons


My wife was in the hospital for several days including Mother's Day. She had given birth to our second son two weeks prior. Our older son is 19 months old. After having two daughter's, having our boys is her delight. The poem "A Mother & Son" nearly brother tears to her eyes as she she always knows that like me, her husband, her boys will be her loves and protectors. A Mother & Son Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted in Burgundy Over Dark Green And Enhanced With Watercolor Graphics. A Gift For A Mother, Son Or A New Mother.

this is a beautiful poem in a very nice mat. i think my son will like it. i especially like the advice to buy a frame to accomodate the added mat thickness, which i would not have thought of. can't wait to give this to my 22 year old son for christmas.

I purchased this for my Son for Christmas. It is so beautiful and very well made. The double matting makes it look so expensive and so elegant.



They shipped it really quickly.





I purchased three different poems from them this year - the other two were sent directly to my parents.



If you want a beautiful thoughtful unusual gift, you need to check these out.



Thank you for the beautiful gifts and the excellent service! - Christmas - Mother And Son Poem - Birthday - Sons'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information