Sunday 30 January 2011

Highly Recommended - lcd wall mount, wall mount


This product comes with various size screws to fit virtually any TV. Just make sure to measure the distance of the mounting holes on the back of your TV prior to ordering it. I mounted our TV in a bedroom wall stud. I reccommend that after locating your wall stud you predrill a hole and then put a bit of bar soap on the threads of the mounting screws. This makes installation way easier. I very much like the articulating arm and adjustment screws on the mount that allow one to position the TV at virtually any angle for easy viewing. I am 100% satisfied with this sturdy product. When not viewing the TV can be "folded in" so that it is close to the wall and not an obstacle for any other activity in the room. VideoSecu Articulating LCD LED TV Wall Mount Aluminum Alloy Bracket for VESA 100 Flat Screen Monitor TV 1EC

I mounted an 22 lb. monitor on this with the included hardware and haven't had any problems. The extension feature is great, and I'm surprised how solid the swivel mounting is- it's easy to adjust and stays right where I leave it. I store it flat against the wall and can pull it out and adjust the screen for any seat in the room. This was a great buy!

This arm is nicely made... its quality exceeded my expectations...

I'm only going to verify other reviews:

The screws it comes with are fine

-it does take a bit to get balanced but you shouldn't have to unscrew it -from the wall.. there is some play in the mount that hits the monitor and the joint that allows you to pivot the monitor angle left and right.

-Very quick to install (after finding the stud about 3 minutes)

-can definitely handle my 23 inch computer monitor

-very adjustable

a good buy for anyone on a budget

This is an excellent wall mount for an lcd/flat panel monitor or flat panel TV. It easily attached to the back of my Samsung 2433 monitor VESA mount and to the wall stud behind my computer desk using the screws/bolts that were inlcuded with the mount with no problems. It was completly painless. It is very well made and holds the monitor very solidly. It is not height adjustable, so make sure you attach it to the wall at the height you want it to be. It does tilt up and down which allows for fine tuning your vertical viewing angle, and pivots left and right as well. While not necessary, adding a bit of lube to the pivot points makes it move even smoother. For the price, it would be hard to do better. I am completely satisfied.

Great product for the price. This type and quality is double the cost in retail stores. I read the reviews before buying and now that I own it, would agree with the positive reviews. Product was shipped as promised. Very pleased.

This is a GREAT little wall mount! Easy to install, easy to use, love it! It moves in/out, left/right and up/down. It does everything you could need/want and you cannot beat the price. If you have a smaller TV and you're wondering what mount to buy, this is the one. I would definitely recommend it. - Lcd Mount - Lcd Wall Mount - Tv Mount - Wall Mount'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information