Monday 31 January 2011

Desk Accessories - desk accessories, office humor


I bought the blue version of this item as a gift for my dad. When it arrived I was very surprised by the sturdy construction and overall quality of the product. The material is very smooth and doesn't show any seam lines so it looks very nice, it is a neat rubbery feeling material, not a hard cheap feeling plastic. The magnet with which you pull the paper clips from the toilet container is very strong (I kind of thought it would be weak for some reason). My dad absolutely loved the gift, it is definitely unique and great for anyone wanting to add a little conversation piece to their desk :) It's a great size and holds plenty of paper clips and pens, and it's a really interesting way to keep all of your commonly used desk supplies organized! CSB Commodities The Butt Station Desk Accessory Holder, Blue

Great gift. No, fantastic gift! All my co-workers are stopping by and asking where did I get it. It used to be my neighbor, the next cubicle who they love to say hello. All she has is a jar of candies on top of her desk - no fair. But now I got this butt station. They don't ignore me now like I stink or something. Who says tape dispenser can't be fun?



The butt station is made of quality thick plastic. Not the hard type but somewhat flexible. It is made up of 2 parts: The sitting figure which is the tape dispenser, and the toilet bowl for paper clips and a pen. The tape dispenser is surprisingly useful. I thought it will be just a novelty item that will sit on my desk as a mere decoration. It has a good grip, the cutter is on its feet and provide easy cutting for portions of tapes. Replacing a roll is also as easy as replacing a roll of toilet paper. Its butt is magnetized. No metal part is exposed yet strong enough to lift several paper clips from the bowl.



The thing that I don't like is that it is kinda light and tend to tip over. If the bowl is weighted at the base it would be perfect.

This desk accessory is hilarious and great! It's actually pretty bigger than it looks like and it's really sturdy. It comes with the tape and the clips so, a big plus there! Also, it fits almost any pen size in it's mouth (of course, not the chubby pen kind.

Great office decor!

Love the look of this item, but it's not at all practical. The weight and balance make it impossible to use the tape dispenser without holding the figure in one hand while pulling the tape...the 'mouth' is not pliant enough or properly sized to take pens/pencils of standard width...and overall the figure & potty aren't heavy enough to be stable on a desktop that's moved or jostled at all. It LOOKS very cute, and is a very amusing decoration - just don't expect functionality without frustration.

I bought it because bodily functions are amusing and I'm the resident weirdo in my cubicle world office. That said it holds up to its end of the bargain quite nicely. Functionally though I think it leaves a bit to be desired. The tape holder works as it should, no problems. The pen holder in the "tank" needs to be big enough to hold more than two pens (don't even think about putting a fat pen in there) and the the "bowl" should really be hollowed out more to hold plenty more paper clips. But, it makes me grin sitting there on my desk so I guess it does what I paid for.

I bought this has a gag gift for my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it. When I first saw this product I thought it was hilarious. It's functional and funny. I got the blue one, and the color is great.



It holds plenty of pens and paper clips and it's great with the tape as well. I am very satisfied with the product.

It gets the comments you are probably looking for. :) The tape cutter could be a little better. The little guy just sits on the "throne" and a pencil will fall out of his mount so you need like a thicker pen to stay in there. I added Resees Pieces to the "throne" for added effect :)

I purchased this item as a gift for a friend and she loves it. She uses it in her office right now and her colleagues also love it. The only problem she told me is that the tape dispenser is kind of hard to use. Other than that, it is a very cute item. - Office Humor - Office - Fun - Desk Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information