Monday 31 January 2011

Clothing - boxer, boxer briefs


As the previous reviewer pointed out, the Amazon sizing chart will definitely steer you wrong. I will be returning these for the next smaller size. Here are the actual sizes:



Small are 30-32 (not 28-30)

Medium are 34-36 (not 32-34)

Large are 38-40 (not 36-38)

XL are 42-44 (not 40-42)

XXL are 46-48 (not 44-46) Fruit of the Loom Men's Boxer Briefs 4 Pack, Black/Grey, Medium

I bought these boxer briefs with Amazon.com as the seller. The merchant sizing chart says "Large = 36-38 waist." That's how my BodyGlove and Van Heusen boxer-briefs are specified as well, but FOL... says "Large = 38-40"!



So these boxer briefs turned out a little loose, made worse by the fact that I fall between the medium and large sizes. And after wearing one for just one day, it already seems a little looser than at the start... not quite the second-skin fit I get from my BodyGloves all day (but the BGs are half-spandex or something).



I would have traded them in for the medium size, maybe I still will... Considering FOL's medium is a little larger than the other brands, maybe that is just right for me :-)



FYI, *all* of FOL's sizes appear larger than the Amazon.com sizes by 2".

Fruit of the Loom, gotta love 'em! These bad boys provide first-class testicular support. They sit comfortably in the soft cotton fabric structure Fruit of the Loom has made famous. Only the best for my balls and I!

Sizing for Men's Boxer Briefs on Amazon Sizing Chart Not Accurate-Please Read On!



I normally wear a size 32 inch waist in Hanes Briefs and Boxers

and wear a size 32 in Abercrombie @ Fitch Briefs and Boxer Briefs too.

So I am not sure what happened with this size chart as I bought the 4 Pack of Boxer Briefs from Fruit of the Loom. They were on sale and I did not want to miss a bargain.



I have been writing a great and helpful book for guys and girlfriends about grooming tips for men. I'm so glad I checked out the Fruit of the Loom underwear as I found they are too big for the size listed.

I needed to order a Small from them and instead ordered the size for a 32-in this case a medium. I tried them on and they looked okay but seemed big. My girlfriend said she would wash them first so I took them off and went back to work. Next day I tried on the Boxer Briefs, the blue one from the pack, and they were still too large.



I have given reviews in my new book (that has not come out yet as I need plenty more information from helpful people-so contact me if you are interested at azmodelsearch@gmail.com)for all types of clothing for guys and a chapter on how to find the ultimate underwear for yourself or as a gift for someone. It is 100% accurate so far!



I ordered only 1 new package of the Fruit of the Loom Boxer Briefs. however this time they were in a size Small. When I got the packaged I tossed them on and went out for the evening. Could not believe how comfortable these underwear are for the price. The cotton quality is GREAT and is a soft blended cotton that will keep you warm.



I SENT A LETTER TO Fruit Underwear and will update them monthly if there are responses here. Thanks.d



Here is a Size Chart from

another reviewer that is totally accurate! I hope this review and my others are helping.



Small are 30-32 (not 28-30)

Medium are 34-36 (not 32-34)

Large are 38-40 (not 36-38)

XL are 42-44 (not 40-42)

XXL are 46-48 (not 44-46)

Published 9 months ago by D. Harkins





Peter

azmodelsearch@gmail.com

I too find it strange to write a review for underpants.



I wish I had the reviews, I would have ordered XXL instead of XL. The underwear fit is too snug, and thus will not wear well. Even worse, their are oddly placed seams that travel the back of the garment on both sides. I've only worn these briefs for a brief time as I am writing this, I don't think I could stand wearing them for much more. If you have any sort of full buttock, these briefs will leave seam lines at best, maybe rub you raw at the worst.



Ugh! Never going to buy unseen clothes online for a long time after this fail.

Right out of the package they fit fairly well. I wasn't expecting perfection for the relatively inexpensive price, but the fact that the bottoms of the legs were extremely loose after wearing them only once is a huge disappointment. I can see some slight stretching, but after wearing them once they went from snug to having over 1.5 inches of extra room at the thigh. Washing & drying brought the size back down slightly but did not last.



I won't be buying any more.

I can't believe I am reviewing underwear but since I bought these boxer briefs I always wear them before I will wear any other underwear in my drawer. They are really comfortable and support even me well : ) . I think I will be ordering another 4 pack so I can wear them every day of the week. My girlfriend loves them. Good luck!!!

Seams on the rear make for uncormfortable sitting and gives a person with a rear end have a super wedge.



Also not supportive in other spots that need it.



The leg coverage is shorter than product pictured. - Clothing - Boxer Briefs - Boxers - Boxer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information