Monday 31 January 2011

Treadmill Belt Lubricant - treadmill belt lubricant, fitness


I bought this after coming across recommendations for the product on several websites. The problem is that it comes in two versions: paraffin or silicone. My treadmill is older and requires paraffin lubrication. I thought I was ordering the paraffin version, but I am not sure what I received, since there is nothing on either the box or inside packaging indicating what the lubricant is. I checked the company (JAD products) website and they don't give any indication there either (different product numbers or bar code, etc). Very confusing packaging by JAD and Amazon needs to be clear about what version of the product it is selling. Bottom line: If you need paraffin lubricant, you are better off ordering from JAD products directly so you know what you are getting. Lube-N-Walk Treadmill Lubrication Kit

I ordered this item from Amazon which was delivered in 2 days! I was lost without using my treadmill, because I did not know that I had to lubricate it after a certain period of time. This item was easy to use, and a bottle was included instead of individual applications. It worked

great and it was easy to handle. Now I know that I have to lubricate my treadmill every month or after 30 hours of usage.

You don't necessarily have to lube your belt as often as recommended, but you do need to occasionally. This is a simple applicator with a bottle of silicone that will last through a number of applications.



Works as described.

Had a squeak in the treadmill, which I had bought used. I was not sure that lubrication would do the trick. After three applications the squeak is now gone, so it did the job. Would give a five star rating, but the instructions could be a little more detailed.

I have been using this product for years and was disappointed when my local dealer no longer carried it. I was very excited to find it on Amazon. This is a very good product and very easy to use. My treadmill is 8 years old and still works great and this is the only lubricant I have used.

After lubricating my Livestrong treadmill several times by loosening the belt and then having to tighten it up just rights, I knew there had to be an easier way to do this job. I even envisioned the contraption in my head before I knew about this particular product. Lube-N-Walk definitely came through with some forward thinking on this one. With all the people out there owning treadmills, I can't believe there aren't more products like this one on the market. However, I suspect that many people never lubricate their treadmills to begin with. If you are a frequent treadmill runner, you cannot afford to make that mistake. Lubricate your treadmill regularly; and for ease of use, I recommend lubricating with this product. While it is not completely ingenious, it does the trick. I found it very easy to adequately lubricate the treadmill running deck with this tool. It took me about a minute to get it done. While I don't see the wand lasting more than four or five applications, it is worth the investment. - Treadmill Lubricants - Lube - Treadmill Belt Lubricant - Fitness'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information