Monday 31 January 2011

Walking Shoe - comfortable, comfort


I am on my third pair of these shoes. I love that there are no seams over the little toe area to hurt my toes. They are extremely comfortable BUT they only last about 3 months only being worn for walking once or twice a week. The rubber sole on the side pulls away from the shoe. The shoes are like new except for that. I would like for them to find a way to improve the workmanship. I continue to buy them for the comfort but am disappointed otherwise. Easy Spirit Women's Medley Walking Shoe,White/Lt Grey,8 M

I bought 2 pair of Easy Spirit Walking Shoes over the internet. I have a very narrow foot so I have a hard time finding shoes. This shoe is attractive but supplies very little support if you are a serious walker and have trouble with you feet. Both shoes are setting in the closet not being used.

Easy Spirit "Medley" shoes are great. Walk all day and your feet will still feel good. There is plenty of room in the toe box, soles are cushioned and the insoles wick away dampness. And they look great! I purchased these shoes through Amazon and with my "Amazon Prime", saved a bundle on shipping charges. - Comfortable - Comfort Walking Shoes - Comfort - Easy Spirt'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information