Monday 31 January 2011

Back To School - binder, five star


I wasn't entirely sure from the description exactly what I was getting other than a divider. Since that is what I wanted in the first place I figured well..........whatever else comes with it will be a bonus. The dividers themselves are well constructed and appear as though they will last. The divider is actually a pocket with a tab for holding some loose papers. It will not hold a pack nor would you want it to. It also has a secure tab on the top to keep them from falling out.



The tabs are not large.... ergo the colors to help you identify. These dividers are a great value. The only con I have is I wish they were available in all clear......for greater visibility. That being said I am extremely happy with this product. Five Star Flex NoteProtector,Tabbed, 5-pack (72485) - Five Star - Organizer - Binder - Organizing'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information