Monday 31 January 2011

Childrens Vitamins - multivitamins, health


I think Rainbow light is a great company and these are a wonderful part of their line-up. My kids have no problem with this star shaped vitamins, in fact my youngest gets very excited when she hears the bottle shaking. Rainbow Light Kids One MultiStars, Fruit Punch, Chewable Tablets, 90 tablets

Rainbow Light makes wonderful products and these vitamins for children are great. Both my children love the taste (and they are very picky) and the star shape. We've tried others and had to throw them out because of flavor, texture or quality. We are glad to have these available from Amazon.

Good product with one fatal flaw - the kids hate the taste. Of three one won't take them and the other two would like to switch to something else when these are used up. Too bad - it was a reasonable value but if they won't take them.......

I have researched endlessly for a good multivitamin for my toddler and this is THE best I have found. Nothing artificial, added foods and herbs for vitality, and my daughter LOVES them!! This is great for the picky eaters.

I have read a few reviews that say these are disgusting, but I have not found that to be the case. I take one and I give them to my 3 year old and 18 month old as well (I only give the 18th month old 1/2). They both love their vitamins. They do not taste like candy, but that is because they are all natural and healthy for you so you have to give up a little of that unnaturally fruity candy taste in order to have a healthier product. I definitely recommend them!!

This combination of vitamins and minerals that my daughter love it is very good for health. The taste is like orange. My 3 years old loves it. I will continue to buy it in special that she eats poor in general.

We received our order very quickly, in perfect condition and exactly what we wanted. My wife and I have taken the Rainbow Light for Men & Women for a few years and love this product and it is very important to us that it is all natural. This helped us to choose the "Kids One" for our 4 yr old twins. - Vitamins - Multivitamins - Supplements - Health'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information