Monday 31 January 2011

Good Choice - armband, iphone armband


This is exactly what I wanted/needed. My DroidX fits perfectly. I did get the extra arm band piece just in case. When i sweat, my phone stays completely dry. Also, my touch screen still works just fine thru the clear plastic screen. I'd recommend this to anyone needing an armband holder for their DroidX. Tune Belt Armband Extender

I ordered this armband extender becuase my arms were a little to large for the stock one. I had some issues with shipping, I did not ever receive my initial order. upon contacting the Tune Belt company, the responded very fast and shipped my out another one with no problems at all. I applaud there customer service and am awarding 5 stars as I do not blame them for the shipping error. (no idea where the post office ended up taking the original one). Great company, great products and would absolutly buy from them again.

I have 15.5" arms at the bicep peak and while its a little snug getting the tune belt on, I never need to use this extender. Once you strap it tight it has to be snug anyway, I want the thing to stay put and you can't have it both ways. I wear it either as a bracer (below elbow facing inwards for ease of screen access) or shoulder strap (upper arm above the bicep for stability and less arm weight).

I'm a big guy (6'1", 230lbs.) and most armbands for mp3 players. This was a must have and works great. Only complaint is if I'm wearing a tank top, the velcro can rub against my ribs/armpit, which can irritate. but I usdually turn the band so that doens't happen. Great product and arrived quick.

I thought I'd need this because every single armband I've ever purchased was too tight on my arms. I'm a bigger woman at 5'7" and 230lb. 2 years after having my daughter I'm finally able to go to the gym again. To my great surprise, I didn't need this after all. The armband itself is a bit tight without it but it's not uncomfortable. With this armband, it's a couple centimeters too big. If you have large arms, either due to weight or muscle, I suggest buying it and if you find you didn't need it after all, just return it. I'm so grateful that TuneBelt Inc. has thought of a great armband and and equally great extender for people with larger arms. I'm even more grateful that I truly didn't need it!

the tune belt case itself has a very short armband. i dont have gorrilla size arms and i definitely needed this extender. for only a couple bucks might as well buy it and your arms can grow into it if they are small now.

So I am a bit over 6 feet 2 inches and about 240 lbs and about average body mass. The original iPhone holder fit but it was maxed out. This helped fix that and made me feel like the device was safer on me, especially since if the phone drops I'm probably gonna be out a phone. The extension was easy to attach and worked like a charm. - Armband - Good Choice - Cycling - Iphone Armband'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information