Sunday 30 January 2011

Flat Front - expandable waist, dockers


I am pleased with the quality of the pants, but was disappointed that they did not have cuffs. The Web site indicated that pants through waist size 44 had cuffs. I ordered size 44, but the pants did not have cuffs. Savane Men's Pleated Deep Dye Twill Pant,Black,38W 34L

I have purchased Savane trousers in the past and have always had good luck with durability and comfort. Recently I have not been able to find the brand locally and was glad to find them online. Very good value for money.

Nice pants. Good wrinkle resistance. Good fade resistance. But seem cut large. I ended up having to have them altered. They were too long and almost too big in the waste. They are an inch longer and an inch bigger in the waist than my old pair of Savannes with the same size(32x30). Crotch is too long as well. They are fairly heavyweight material and pick up lint, fuzz etc. pretty easily. I would buy them again but only if I try them on first to verify the fit.

I got two pairs of these pants, one Kaiki and one black. They fit great, look good (my wife loves them on me!)... but, I have a huge issue with the black pair. THEY'RE A LINT MAGNET. Everything attaches itself to this fabric and I have to constantly use a lint brush or I'm full of anything I happen to walk by. Had I known this prior to making my order, I never would have ordered the black pair. I don't seem to have the same trouble with the Kaiki. Nice pants... but.....

I got these pants for my husband's birthday. They were to replace Dockers that were faded. I was so happy to find the right size for him. 32x34. (It is really hard to find that length in such a small waist.) They were quite a bit cheaper than Dockers, which I have had the problem of fading. They looked nice when I opened them, Nice dark rich color. I was a little worried he might not like them because they were not Dockers. He really likes the way they feel on and look. I like the fact they come out of the dryer ready to wear. They look pressed without it!!!! I'm hopeful the bottem won't show wear as other reviews suggested. I also like the fact I can usually go to Amazon and find just about anything I am looking for at a deceit price and shipping. I hate to "go" shopping. - Dockers - Expandable Waist - Flat Front - Khakis'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information