Monday 31 January 2011

Fraudulent - usb printer cable, usb


Don't pay $25.00 at Staples or Circuit City for this cable to attach your new printer to your computer. It's insulting enough that the manufacturer's no longer include a cable so that you are ready to print 'out of the box', claiming that new printers provide several ways to print including ethernet, wireless, and USB. Give us a break. So you are either stuck buying the cable they offer, which is priced 10 times what it needs to be, or you can plan ahead and order the exact same thing for 1/10th the cost, without the name brand. All cables are made by the same few companies, and are branded for retail outlets. They are made of the same materials, there's not much to add, unless you want gold-plated or a Monster cable. Save your money. This has been working perfectly for six months. The 10 foot length is perfect when you need to set the printer up a little further away from your desk, sometimes the 6' length doesn't give you the flexibility to reach a desktop sitting on the floor, to a printer placed on a top shelf of a computer desk hutch (found that out the hard way!). Fast service from this company, no complaints. Cables To Go 13400 USB 2.0 A Male to B Male Cable, White (9.8 Feet/ 3 Meters)

I've had this cable for 3 months now, connecting an external hard drive to my USB hub.

No problems have come up so far. It's been 100% reliable.



The bright white color makes the cable look very clean and pretty, which is something I can't say for any of the gray and blue cable's I've used until now.



Definitely will repurchase when I need to.

"USB Device not recognized" is more common than an actual connection with this cable, but it is not nearly as common as a complete lack of any communication at all. On the rare occasions that it actually works, though, it works fine.

"Ordered a printer USB 2.0 cable from Cmple and it did not work, my printer would not print. I kept getting a pop up on my computer saying it did not recognize the USB connection from this cable. Put my old cable cable back and the printer worked just fine. Contacted Cmple and they said they would refund my money. It also took a long time to receive this cable after I ordered it. Be careful when ordering these low priced cables.

I used this to hook my new Canon Pixma MP970 to my computer - worked just fine - $8 inc. Shipping from AntOnline - they gave me fine service. Why pay $35 - 40 at Best Buy, etc. I hate to say it but if Best Buy were even reasonable, I would use them - But $35 is ridiculous when I only had to pay $2 to accomplish my goal. I wish there was work around gasoline this easy... - Cables - Usb Printer Cable - Printer Cable - Usb'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information