Monday 31 January 2011

Mens Watch - tag watch, mens watch


I have received my Tag Heuer watch within 4 days of ordering, although upon receipt I realised this reseller is not an official TAG Heuer partner which means they cannot issue me with an international warranty card, so that when I am in Europe or elsewhere in the world I will not be able to have my watch serviced.

Other than that I have had no problems at all with this reseller. TAG Heuer Men's WJF211A.BA0570 Link Automatic Watch

Amazon offers an excellent deal on this watch (compared to over 2k at local jewelry stores) and the quality of the watch is stunning. The sapphire crystal casts a dark blue glow over the face in direct sunlight so sometimes the dial looks dark blue and sometimes it looks black. The mini subdial is very stylish and I've gotten many compliments from people who have noticed it. It's a fitting watch for any occasion including everyday work as well as formal events or parties.

I bought this watch for my husband for Christmas and while I recognize that there may be teething issues out the box, he continuously has to wind this watch for continued operation. It would sometimes stop while he is wearing it which suggests that he his left hand has to be continuously active for the watch to continuously work. The longest the watch has operated without stopping is 2 days (taking it off at night). This should not be normal for a watch of this class. I am on the verge of returning it. Are we missing something here

Worn for 1 month now and I think it's great. It's just as pictured in every way. The band adjustment seemed unusual to many jewelers but the watch repair at Sears knew just how to do it. There's also a fine adjustment which is nice with a metal link band. Accuracy is a little fast which is normal until broken in.

I own this watch. Bought it less than two years ago at Bailey, Banks and Biddle before they closed. It can't keep time accurately. Originally it ran too fast. I sent it to Tag and it returned running slow. It now loses a minute per week and I have to keep resetting the time on a weekly basis. Today I received a call from Tag and she said that is their acceptable standard and I'm just going to have to live with it. For a watch with a retail value of $2500 that's not acceptable to me. I own other watches that keep time accurately. Some more expensive, some cheaper and I don't have this problem with any of them. This was my first Tag and it will be my last. Spend your money on something else.

I recently purchased this watch from [...] through amazon. I received it and it arrived as expected. I could not wait to get it sized and start wearing it. I have know worn the watch 5 days in a row and will set it in the morning and by the middle of the afternoon the watch is already running 20-30 minutes fast. Not hardly the type of time keeping that you would expect from such an expensive watch.

Really nice watch. Too bad service From Tag is horrible! I sent mine in for general maintenance and it came back not working. I was told they received it that way. They did not bother calling me to let me know and refuse to fix it. Truly unhappy. Guess i should have bought a Rolex.

I got the watch about 45 days ago and i like it. I wish the watch had a bigger face but it looks good. The second counter is cool. overall it s a great watch. Have worn it in the pool and in the ocean with no problems. The watch also looks good when wearing a suit at work. I would recomend this to anyone. - Mens Watch - Watches - Tag Watch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information