Monday 31 January 2011

Gadget Sets


The product is well made and matches the Corelle Chilli Red Hearthstone dish set very well. The napkin holder could be a little larger but overall works fine. I recommend the product if you plan to purchase or already own the Corelle dishes! Corelle Napkin Holder, Spoon Rest, Salt and Pepper Shaker Set, Chili Red

I ordered kitchen rugs from Amazon that I thought may match this set. So, I was holding my breath when I ordered this, and boy was I a happy camper when it came. Not only is this a beautiful set, IT MATCHED PERFECTLY!!! I am "oh so" happy.

Although I only needed to replace a broken pepper shaker from an existing set of shakers, spoon rest and napkin holder, I found a the duplicate set that contained the salt/pepper shakers, spoon rest, and napkin holder for $4.00 less than I could have ordered the shakers alone. But that's good because I'm sure the cat will break the other things as soon as he can, and this way I have spares. I was very pleased with the ease of ordering and the fact that they got here so quickly. I would recommend this site for future purchases.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information