Sunday 30 January 2011

Ipod Touch Charger - charger, chargers


Love this gadget, makes hooking up multiple USB devices to 1 outlet a snap. My new EVO uses a micro USB adapter and my other devices use USB mini so this makes combining them into one outlet simple, easy, and cheap. Highly recommended!! Black 2-Port USB Home Travel Charger for Amazon Kindle DX, Kindle 2, Kindle 1 Wireless Reading Device By GTMax

i just got it, like 15 minutes ago and immediately plugged it in. well, it didn't charge my ipod 3rd G. the only thing i bought it for. first there was a red light and then, after a minute, i heard a strange sound and it broke down. the end.

WORKS GREAT with everything I could plug into it!!! I purchased a few of these for home and travel. I read mixed reviews of the capabilities. I tried a number of different devices, including a 2nd Gen iPod Touch, a Moto Droid (1st Gen), a universal battery recharger (for Moto Droid Batteries), rechargable external power/batteries (3 different types), Moto Bluetooth Headset, Bluetooth car speakerphone, Garmin Nuvi 660, B&N Nook, and portable speakers. All of these charged/worked with NO PROBLEMS. I tried them one at a time and in combination (two at a time). Everything charged/worked fine. Charge time was great with a single device and only slightly slower with two devices connected at the same time. I didn't have a single issue of any device cutting in and out of charge mode when two devices were connected! Every one of the chargers worked.



I did have one instance where a USB - micro USB cable did not work with my Droid. I changed to a different cable and the charger worked perfect. I used the 1st cable with a different charger and it worked fine . . . not sure why it worked with one charger and not the other. So, if you find you have a problem with your charger, try a different cable . . . it may be an incompatibility with the cable!

Sound quality? I have no idea why "sound quality" is one of the attributes. And as for "ease of use," you plug one end into the wall and the other into your USB cable. How much ease of use would you think is involved? Sheesh.



In any event, this is a USB power supply, nothing more; I have no Kindle, nor desire to get one, but I do have an iPod Touch. This device powers that when I'm at work and has been performing well for several months now.



One minor issue: It's not a 2-port charger. It has one and only one USB socket. But that is sufficient for most uses.

This charger is awesome...it worked perfectly while I was on my cruise...the was not an unsally wait time for charging, also it was used to charge my ipod touch there was no problem with the ipod either. - Chargers - Ipod Accessories - Charger - Iphone Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information