Monday 31 January 2011

Disk Storage - dvd wallet, disk storage


This is a great holder for your CDs or DVDs. The size is right, it doesn't bulge when filled. The zipper does not bind either. The color is nice and so are the pages.



The only downsides are that the first and last couple pages are slightly bound when the case is full, and that the spine is a little stiff (doesn't open flat easily). These are minor problems and I would not let them dissuade you from buying this if you're looking for disc storage. Case Logic BNW-24 Polyester CD/DVD Wallet 24 Capacity (Black)

It isn't a hard shell case but easily sturdy enough to offer adequate protection to the CDs inserted. Any zippered case can potential scratch your CDs if you aren't paying attention when you insert CDs, even the most expensive cases, so the comment about the zipper possibly damaging the CDs was irrelevant. The sleeves hold CDs just fine.



If you want a CD case that hold up to 24 discs, zips shut so you can toss the case onto the car seat and jump in, then this case will work perfectly fine. Nothing in the case's construction suggests it will fall apart any sooner than any expensive case. It seems like a very good buy.

I own several Cage Logic camera cases and they never wear out, this CD case is no exception. Quality construction, 25 year warranty, easy-working zipper, there's nothing at all to hate about this case. I don't care that there is no place for a label, since I make my own CD labels. This fits the bill for my intentions, which is a small case to carry some CD's along with me in my car. It is a little larger in size than what I thought it would be, but that's OK, it still fits in my console. Also, the picture that is shown here shows a blue interior, it is black, not blue. I've seen this same case in local stores, the price here on Amazon is half what the stores charge for the same model case.

It holds my DVDs and CDs just fine. For the price its pretty good. Felt kind of cheap and flimsy at first but I see now it's pretty durable. I like it but if you have tons of CDs then I suggest you get one for more than just 48 CDs. Good luck!

Very nice storage wallet/zipper case for the money! Inexpensive, reliable, and necessary! Highly recommend this product! I have purchased these multiple times from same seller! A1 Product! You won't be disappointed!

This is the best CD/DVD case that I've owned personally. The construction is solid, it's easy to slip discs into (and out of) the envelopes, and the zipper closes the case tight to protect your discs. I own more than one of these cases, and if I ever need to store more CDs/DVDs - then I'll be buying another one. Awesome value for the money!

I love Books on CD and this has been the BEST thing I've done! I especially love the books on roadtrips and the ease of getting them out to play is wonderful!!!! As a storage unit...it's a WINNER!!!!!!!!

I store this case in my laptop bag whenever I travel, so that I can bring along my favorite collection of DVDs and Wii games. The 48 capacity might sound small compared to larger cases, but 48 is actually very generous if you're using this thing for traveling. It is a good trade-off between case size and capacity. If you just plan to store your entire CD/DVD collection in your bedroom or something like that, you might want to go up a size or two.



I have been very pleased with construction of the case; after several months of use, it has shown no signs of wearing down. The CDs are afforded good protection, and I never worry about them being damaged or falling out when I travel. It does not bulge or bend when completely filled. - Cd Storage - Dvd Wallet - Disk Storage - Case Logic'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information