Thursday 31 March 2011

Bellydance Wear - belly dance, costume


This hip scarf is really pretty. I bought it for a class that I'm taking. Its is very pretty but the only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars is because the actual fabric the coins are attached to is very delicate. I can see myself poking my finger through it while trying to tie it on. Overall, a good buy. BellyLady Belly Dance Hip Scarf, Gold Coins Waves Style, Tote Bag Included

The picture is a little deceiving because the gold circles you see are not little pieces of metal but are plastic-type confetti things.. not really sure how to describe it.. but they don't really make any sound.. there are some pieces that clank together to make a sound but with the proper movements.. it just doesn't feel right.. but it looks super pretty!

I love that this scarf has a lot of coins attached so it makes a pleasing amount of noise when dancing. The pink is a very nice color and it appears to be constructed well. Including a tote bag is a nice touch, too.

THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE IT BUT THE ONLY THING IS I THOUGHT IT WAS BLACK I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED BLACK TO MATCH THE PANTS SO I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE COLOR OF THE SCARF I DON'T LIKE THAT COLOR SORRY BUT OTHER THAN THAT I LOVE THE COINS AND STYE OF IT THANKS AGAIN IF YOU HAVE A BLACK ONE WITH GOLD COINS PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP! THANK AGAIN SELLER!

I didn't care for this coin scarf because it looked cheap in my opinion. Lots of coins but not very stylish. Gave it another dancer who was happy to have it and thought it was cute. Probably being nice because she was getting it for free. LOL

Love this hip scarf! Flashes well when dancing and sounds great. I tie mine very tight and have never had any issues with tearing. I use it for a zumba class and it has taken a lot already and is working very well. bought one for my instructor and she loves it also. I wasn't expecting it to be such a HOT pink But I am very happy with the color! :-)

Out of all my scarves this is by far my favorite. the color is exceptional the the intricate crochet and pailettes v-pattern is stunning. the pictures do not to them justice and lets admit the pictures are beautiful, but in person, well, breathtaking. i love it! my teacher insisted we "trade" lol yeah right! you will not be disappointed with this belly dance hip scarf! - Costume - Bellydance Wear - Hip Scarf - Belly Dance'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information