Wednesday 30 March 2011

Iphone Screen Protector - iphone 3gs, iphone 3g


I bought an Air Jacket at the Apple store for thirty-five bucks but had these on the way (ordered three)... guess what? Identical! Absolutely cannot tell the difference. Save a huge pile of money and get this instead. I have already ordered several more as backups because we are a four iPhone household. Ultra Slim Case for iPhone 3G, 3G S Transparent Clear (Around 0.09 Inch Thick)

When I first got this case I thought I had finally found what I was looking for. A nice low profile case, that is crystal clear so it didn't detract from the iphone. But after a week (no drops, using it only on the couch) there is cracks from every corner. It still fits but its already crack after a few days. I guess you get what you pay for when its two dollars. I would not buy again. Poor manufacture.

I got this item few days back and its damn worth it. I was looking for such an item for a very long time and finally got the right one which meets my requirement completely. Great Product for iphone 3G* users.

I bought this case after getting rid of a used bulky one, and it's SOOOOOOO much better! I'm a fairly tough user - I throw my iPhone across the room if I know it'll land on a semi-soft surface, but it doesn't always. I've dropped it at least 5 times onto concrete or street floor, and it's still as solid as the first day. Very sleek and functional! This one, together with the LCD screen protector (here: 5-Pack Premium Reusable LCD Screen Protector with Lint Cleaning Cloth for Apple iPhone 3G 8GB 16GB [Accessory Export Packaging]) now pretty much fully protect my iPhone from all sides!



Oh, and my iPhone is a 3GS.

This case was exactly as described. It was easy to put on the phone and the phone looked great in it. My only problem was that I found that it would not offer the phone the protection it needed from me. I did like the look and the feel of the case.

thought it would be a great case and was super excited about getting it because I've been searching for a clear case and I put it on my iPhone and it splits down the back and breaks in all these different areas. so now I'm back to having no case again.. horrible!

I dropped my I phone onto a concrete paved parking lot - I held my breath - I was so sure thats the end of my I phone... Picked it up - not a single scratch.. the case had craked on the side - but no harm to the i phone. I am writing this review as I am ordering the second one.

I love clear cases - as it lets you retain the natural look and yet protect, for the price this is the BEST and BEST - and it proved its worth. - Iphone 3g - Iphone - Iphone 3gs - Clear'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information