Thursday 31 March 2011

Gift Idea - pashmina, pashmina shawl


I BOUGHT THIS SHAWL TO MATCH A GOLD STAPLESS BUSTIER DRESS. IT MATCHED PERFECT!!!!!!

THE COLORS IN THE PICTURE WERE EXACT!

I WAS SO HAPPY AS IT WAS NOT TOO HEAVY, YET NOT TOO LIGHT AND KEPT ME SHOULDERS & ARMS WARM AT A WEDDING WHERE THE AIR CONDITIONING WAS TOO HIGH.

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL SHAWL AND NOT DOWDY LOOKING AT ALL. 70" x 28" Double Layer Jacquard Paisley Pashmina Shawl / Wrap / Stole - Copper Brown / Gold

I've owned other pashminas with less bold patterns but was attracted to the paisley pattern and bought the black and grey/white. As a cover-up with a solid coloured outfit this shawl is a pretty contrast. Very nice. You may probably want to choose more than one - you won't regret it.

We bought this wrap for our niece, at the time a HS senior. She wore it to her senior formal, and now uses it in college. She said she received many compliments for it and it really brought out the color of her eyes and went well with her red hair. She recommends this highly.

I purchased this Pashmina to use as a wrap for a gold dress and it was a perfect match. The shawl added just the righ contrast to my outfit that I was looking for. I wore this outfit to my husband's class reunion and it added class to the dress. - Pashmina Shawl - Pashmina Wrap - Gift Idea - Pashmina'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information