Thursday 31 March 2011

Shipping Rip Off - blanket with sleeves, fleece


Purchased for my 7 year old, it's been a huge hit. He's been wearing it constantly. Beautiful dark blue and came with bonus slipper socks to match, it's a must have. He's worn it as a robe to walk around in, and 'backward' to wrap up in while playing video games. Soft, thin, fleece material, just like the adult ones. This is pretty good sized for a child, which is good, he will get allot of use out of it. We have an adult snugglie, and as thin as the fleece is, it's very warm. I would buy another one of these as a gift. Snuggie For Kids - Blue

This is a product made from very inferior material that not only is thin but leaves hunks of lint everywhere - even after being washed numerous times. Buying this product was truly a waste of money. Spending the purchae price of this product for a blanket is a much wiser investment. Don't waste your money on this!

My grandsons wanted this for Christmas so I delivered. One of them loves it and the other doesn't. Isaiah does not like the feel of the material so he gave his to his older brother. Most kids will love it but if you have one who is picky about the feel of his clothes he/she will probably not like the feel of a snuggie. I also found it $5. cheaper at my local Walgreens after buying from Amazon.

I love the concept of the Snuggie. In fact I have a plush Snuggie that I got at Costco and I love it; however, the very first day, it got a hole in it. This snugglette is much lower quality. The kids love it but the quality is just not there. After the very first washing, it started to fall apart.

We ordered both this blue Snuggie and the pink one. They are both described as exactly the same thing and were ordered from the same seller, yet when we received them they were distinctly different. First of all, the the blue one was boxed as in the picture; the pink one arrived in essentially a well-sealed dark plastic bag. However, the blue one is noticeably inferior to the pink one we received...the fabric is visibly thinner and not at all as "cozy" as the picture portrays. It's really pretty embarrasing given that these were Christmas gifts. Both have been through the wash and have held up fine, but really, this blue one does look like a rag relative to the other. A very disappointing lack of quality control from the seller.

I purchase this snuggie blanket for my grandson birthday, and he love it.This product is great nice and warm and came with booties and I also got it at a great price.I highly recommend this snuggie blanket.

My daughter loves this product. The only thing I was a little upset with is the free booties had a hole in one. It wasn't that big of a deal, so I didn't exchange it. But on the whole a wonderful product worth every penny to see the smile on my daughters face. - Blanket With Sleeves - Christmas - Fleece - Bundle Me'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information