Wednesday 30 March 2011

Galaxy S - seidio, galaxy s


I was worried about getting this case as I usually only buy something on Amazon if it has numerous reviews. However, I was in desperate need for one (Sprint ones suck and don't have any girly colors), and this purple color looked great. Let me tell you, it is a great case. Fits perfectly, however, it does make your phone a little bulky (but it already is without the case anyways), so it won't be able to fit in your pocket. I never did that, but some people do. All keys are totally accessible and I feel as though it is protected very well. GREAT CASE! Seidio SURFACE Case for the Samsung Epic 4G -1 Pack - Case-Retail Packaging (Amethyst)

And if you're looking for a case for the Epic, you would have bought and given it a 5 star anyways.



The Epic has a slide out keyboard, that makes design and fit of a case kinda unnecessary or difficult, because there is maybe 1/10 of an inch of real estate to attach something; and that is why there aren't that many manufacturers making it, and making it with beauty and integrity.



It is expensive because it is just a piece of thin plastic, it is unnecessary because it looks like an extra back cover of the phone (but better quality), but if you love your gadgets like I do, you'll buy it regardless because:



1-It adds an extra layer of protection

2-It looks nice and cool

3-It is easier to hold than the bare case

4-The surface is scratch resistent

5-it snaps on easily, bit harder to take out(wich is a good thing, you don't want it comes apart too easy)

6-precision, does not touch the bottom of the top portion of the phone when the keyboard is slid open



I had gotten an Seidio case even before I bought the EVO; I did not hesitate and ordered this case before I bought the Epic. Seidio makes great cases, and I help sold a few when others saw the case on my phones - again, people who loves their phones use Seidio.



There are two pieces in the package, one for the bottom portion, one for the top, pay attention to the top portion, because it is so thin and the center has paper insert, so I thought it was just decoration at first. Luckily I did not throw the box away, after my friend told me, "hey, where's your top?", I realized I was blind as a bat and found it and snapped it right onto the phone. NOW, THIS IS AWESOME, I have a PURPLE EPIC!

I had already dropped my phone before I got a chance to research accessories...wish I already had this case! It has a good feel and fits perfectly. It also helps to have your phone stand out from others. :-)



I should note that underneath the case I also have a skin (Phantom Skinz chromatics) on the phone. I didn't want to take it off when I was just trying this case out and it fits over it fine. There were reports of this case putting too much pressure on the slider and scratching the keyboard but at least mine in this color does not or I can't tell.

I recently purchased a Samsung Epic 4G phone and was looking for nice case for it. The Sprint store where I purchased my phone only had cases in three colors, clear,hot pink, and black, none of which I liked. I decided to check online and see what was available and while searching Amazon.com I saw this case. I checked the reviews and was pleasantly surprised to find 100% of the reviewers gave it a 5-star rating. Well that and the fact that it is purple, my favorite color, made me decide to order it. I didn't expect color to be like the picture and of course I was right. It is better, the most beautiful shade of amethyst purple with a slightly shimmery metallic finish. I also fits the phone perfectly. I am more than pleased with this purchase and recommend it for anyone looking for a nice case for their Epic 4G phone.

Look no further, this is the case for your Epic. Sturdy, well made, worth the money, because let's be honest. Do you really want to take the chance of damaging your expensive Android toy with a drop? The case has a nice, almost lightly metallic sheen, and it can take a hit. I'm clumsy, and dropped the phone and case onto my brick hearth. Not a scratch. Very well done, I have no issues at all getting to all my ports and sensors. It's on there good, too - some other cases I have used have popped off the device when dropped, not this one. It even corrected the slight "wobble" in the keyboard on my Epic when I put it on. Lastly, many of the snap on cases I have seen for Epic come up and cover part of the screen. This one is just a nice purple frame around that awesome display. When the phone is off it still has that all black look, and when on you have all that real estate without anything in the way. Isn't that one of the perks of the Epic anyway, the screen? Why block it off? I'm using this in conjunction with a Zagg screen protector (clumsy, remember?) and the combo is the winner of protection. Zagg invisibleSHIELD for Samsung Epic 4G Galaxy S (Maximum Coverage) Lastly, the nice purple color makes it a little more pretty, plus if you're in the market for a Kindle case it's an exact match for the M Edge case. M-Edge Executive Kindle Jacket, Purple (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle) While this might not sell it to anyone but me, the fact that my gadgets match is the icing on the cake for when they travel together. Easy to put on, too. Look no further, this is it.

Seidio SURFACE Case for the Samsung Epic 4G -1 Pack - Case-Retail Packaging (Amethyst)



I love it! The fit is perfect, the feel is nice. All of the ports are easy to access. A variety of colors to choose from would be great!

There aren't many choices for the ladies for cases for the Samsung Epic, but even if there were, this case is the way to go. The purple color isn't as muted as it is in the photo, it is a little more deep and vibrant but not cheap looking at all.



The case as that same ever so slightly "velvety" feel that the bottom of the Epic has without the case - which I love! Definitely does not feel plasticky and maintains the integrity of your Epic.



I don't feel this case makes the Epic any more bulky than it already is, and let's face it -- if you wanted a compact phone, you wouldn't have gotten rid of your old Motorola Razor in 2005.



I only wish this company would release more colors. I am not a huge purple fan, but this case has won over my heart, and will certainly do. - Sprint - 4g - Galaxy S - Seidio'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information