Wednesday 30 March 2011

Best Camera For Kids - kids camera, childrens camera


I am writing mostly to defend this fun toy from some of the reviews. Get real people--do you really expect a preschooler to take poster quality photographs with any camera? So the resolution isn't perfect. There's no flash, so what do you expect of indoor shots? We got this camera for Christmas for my 5-year-old, and she loves it beyond what we could have predicted. And she's so tickled that its real that she has never commented once about the quality of the pictures. And for her age, half the fun is transferring the photos to the computer and playing around with the photo editing software, where you can add stamps, words, frames, drawings, etc. I bought it from another store for $38.99, and think its a wonderful toy for the money. And I emphasize TOY, not precision photographic instrument. If you're not snooty about the pics, your child won't be either. Enjoy it and stop complaining! Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Digital Camera (Pink)

My daughter was given this camera as a Christmas gift this past Christmas. She was two at the time. She did love it at first although she mainly took pictures of the floor, ceiling, or people's crotches. Unfortunately it did not last as long as it says it does. It died about 4 months later. You could turn it on, but then it would get stuck in that mode. Then to turn it off you had to take the batteries out. The picture quality of this camera was definitely subpar. It's very grainy.



I don't know if it was just this particular camera, or if my daughter threw it just right, but for us it ended up being a poor product.

Bought the blue version for my son. It took horrible photos, you can barely make out the subject due to pixelation. If the users hand moves even slightly when taking the photo, the image is a total blur (not sure what genius engineer at Fisher Price didn't troubleshoot this aspect when designing this camera for use by small children). My kids used it once and hated it. Never used since. It seems like fun but I'm sure there are better alternatives out there. Don't waste your money and disappoint your children with this rubbish.

The camera is very slow, at least 1-2 seconds from pressing button to picture capture... Picture quality poor... Postage stamp size viewer... My granddaughter uses the camera to pretend, taking pictures.

We received this as a gift for our daughter for her 3rd Christmas. She uses it all the time & a year later it still works like new after very regular use. Yes, the pictures are not super clear but I know our 3 year old does not mind in the least. She just loves the instant view of the picture after she has taken it. We upload the pictures for her to view on our computer or tv once in a while but it hold over 200 pics. The battery life is great & it is ultra durable. All of her little friends LOVE to play with it when they come over to play. We highly recommend this for your little preschooler.

This thing is horrible. I bought one for each of my two children for Christmas two years ago. The batteries run out after 1 day, and that is with maybe 25 minutes of use! I have spent a fortune on batteries!!! The quality of the pictures are horrible. You can barely tell what it is. Save your money!

purchased this camera for my niece's birthday. package arrived on time, but camera does not work. I tried different bateries and everything. I never have a problem when ordering from amazon so i requested a replacement which should be here tomorrow. Hopefully this one works. I felt so bad because my niece was so excited to see how it worked and now she has to wait.

Purchased this camera for my 3 year old daughter who loves to get my digital camera and take pictures....She took over 100 pictures the first day and she has dropped it at least 10 times and it is still working great! I love to see her using her imagination as she is setting up scenes to takes pictures of...she even took a picture of her brother's christmas breakfast plate!!!

I bought this for my five-year-old last Christmas and it was a huge letdown. For starters, the camera itself came with a virus on-board, so had I not been a tech-savvy person, it could have really wreaked havoc on my computer. Secondly, the picture quality is seriously awful. You can scarcely make out what the photos are because they're so grainy and distorted. Kid-tough? Yeah, but that's it's only redeeming quality. Save your money, parents! Wait 'til the kiddos are a little older and get them a better quality camera. - Best Camera For Kids - Childrens Camera - Kids Camera - Toy Camera'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information