Wednesday 30 March 2011

Passive 3d


I bought these to use with my LG LW6500 set. They work fine: I guess about as good as the LG glasses. They're stylish and the wraparound helps to block out ambient light which I like. I only gave 3 stars because I expected these to have better, more durable lenses for the price. The lenses are about as thick as the plastic on a 35mm slide: they bend easily between your fingers when you use a lens cleaning cloth very lightly on the lenses. I also noticed a couple of small imperfections in the lenses which look like tiny "air bubbles" in the plastic. The glasses came that way and were there before I even tried to wipe them with the lens cleaning cloth. Under close inspection, you can tell that it is an imperfection in the thin plastic of the lenses. There are only a couple of these tiny spots though and they are off to the side and won't affect viewing so I'm not going to complain. Just don't expect these to have thicker/better lenses like sunglasses. VWP 793573831620 The Vantage Stylish Universal 3D Passive Glasses work with passive 3D Televisions and 94% of all Movie Theaters in the United States, Black'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information