Thursday 31 March 2011

Camcorder Batteries - camcorder batteries, video production


I purchased this battery as a spare for my Panasonic HDC-SD60K video camera. Visually, it looks like a duplicate of the original equipment battery that came with the camera. The first good sign was when it fit perfectly when I slid it into the camera's battery mount. The battery took it's first charge without a problem. When fully charged this battery also gives me the same amount of recording time as the battery that came with the camera, which is approximately 1 hour and 50 minutes. Panasonic VW-VBK180 Li-Ion Battery Pack

This battery is exactly like the one that came with the camera. It has more than met my expectations. Each use has given me almost 2 hours, 35 minutes recording time, which is same for the furnished battery. Very pleased.

I bought battery for a new Panisonic HD Camcorder. I used it the first time in 100 degree heat for several days in a row. I was recording my kid's baseball team playing in north Texas. My camcorder was in the heat and sun for several hours each day. I would start and stop recording at the beginning and end of each half inning (about 10 to 20 minutes). Each game lasted around 2 hours and some times more. My camcorder's SD cards would fill up before the battery was close to dying. Under these conditions I was extremely satisfied with the batteries life and would highly recommend it.

We purchased this battery to take with us on our Alaska vacation. We already had the smaller one but wanted to make sure we had enough battery time to take a lot of videos. Never once did we run this battery out of power, and we took a lot of videos. Seems to have at least 3 and a half hours per charge every time. Shipping was fast and no problems.

Panasonic HDC-TM55K Hi-Def Camcorder with 8GB Flash Memory & 35X Intelligent Zoom (Black)



Genuine factory battery, works just like the original that was included with the TM55 Panasonic camcorder and looks identical, too

no problems whatsoever, i get about 100 minutes out of it, with no time down for cooling

happy with it, would buy again

(arrived on time, and was nicely packed) - Camcorder Batteries - Video Production'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information