Thursday 31 March 2011

Pre-kindergarte - 4-wheeler, battery powered ride-on


We bought this for our son and he is only 2 yrs old and he is too big for it. He loves the toy but he wont be able to use it more than 6 months at the most. He is 31 lbs and around 32 inches tall. Also the steering wheel is too hard for them to turn. It was very easy to put together. Power Wheels Lil' Quad

I purchased this Lil' Quad for my nephew for his first birthday. It took him a couple weeks to figure it out, but now we can't keep him off of it. He's 1 1/2 now and has absolutely NO problem making it go. He doesn't quite understand how to steer, but we're always with him when he rides so we help -- it's never been a problem. The battery holds up very well and is SUPER easy to charge. The power cord and battery pack all fit in the seat so nothing gets lost and the seat "locks" so little hands can't get it BUT can "unlock" quickly and easy with the twist of the lock button.



My niece will be 1 this weekend and is getting her own for her birthday. She has been riding my nephews for about two months now. They are usually really good at sharing, but this is one toy we needed to have two of. (Yes, I got her this one...bought some "girly" stickers to pretty it up because I didn't want to pay the extra $20+ for the Barbie quad.)



I recommend getting a helmet for wearing...it sets good habits of helmet wearing AND when going uphill or when learning kids balance isn't that great...there is nothing on the toy that will keep them on.



Also, this is definitely for a young child. My 2 year old niece tried it when we first got it and was too big. If your child is older I'd recommend looking into something bigger as you won't get a lot of use out of this one. Also, when it says it goes two miles an hour, it really does go that slow; an older child would probably not enjoy that speed very much.



Be sure to check Walmart...when I was looking for this I ran into Walmart just to check and found it for $58.88...just bought the second one there six months later for the same price.



This was THE BEST first birthday present I've ever bought. Only problem is now I don't know how I'll top it for the 2nd and future birthdays.

I purchased this as a gift for my 1 1/2 year old grandson. He absolutely loves it. He maneuvers it around like a Pro. It is Safe, Durable, Easy to Use, and Perfect for his Age and Size. There is a Problem however, his 2 1/2 year old sister loves it too! Now they are fighting over it, and I have to purchase another one to keep the peace!

We bought the Lil Quad for our second to youngest child who's almost 2. He's kind of short, so I am sure he'll get tons of use out of it. We bought two larger quads for his older brothers and the smaller one for him. He loves going out with the 'big boys'. The button power on the steering wheel works out great for little hands. He hasn't quit got steering down yet, but it won't be long before he figures it out. It was very easy to put together and a snap to charge. Its small enough for him (and our 3 year old) to use in the house. The biggest problem I am having is keeping him from pushing it. For what we paid for it, its a great buy and great introduction to battery ride-ons.

My boys loved these. We bought them for Christmas a few years ago just after turning 1. They rode them in the house for a while then we took them outside in the spring. They don't go very well in the grass but I was ok with that when they were little. They quickly out grew them. I have tall boys with large feet and they couldn't fit on them after reaching 2 1/2. Not even a year of use. Good thing they weren't expensive.

I was supprised that my 13 month old was able to get on and off, can opperate it all by him self. We are having trouble with getting him to steer and watch were he is going instead of where he's been. I think it is just right for the age group. He loves it. It is by far this favorite toy. It can go inside as well as out side and even through the grass.

Hey there!<br />

<br />

I love this, I am a single mom and I was looking for a great gift for my baby's first birthday and this was it, he knows how to work the button and he has a blast! It was very affordable and I don't know what else to say except all of his cousins are very jealous they think we paid alot but we don't bother to tell them that it was very affordable. So I give it 5 STARS because Phoenix loves it this is the only toy he runs for at home.<br />

Have a great day and have fun!<br />

Sheila - Grandchildren - Pre-kindergarte - Battery Powered Ride-on - 4-wheeler'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information