Thursday 31 March 2011

Wireless Accessories - trackball, blackberry curve


DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY I BOUGHT TWO OF THEM N BOTH DONT WORK THEY STICK, AND WILL BARLEY ROLL AND IF THEY DO ROLL THEY WONT WORK IN THE PHONE...N MY PHONE IS BRAND NEW, I TRIED IN OTHERS PHONES AS WELL...THEY DONT WORK, DNT WASTE YOU MONEY!! OEM Blackberry Pearl Curve 8800 White Trackball & Ring

Despite some of the negative reviews, I took my chances for a penny and ordered the trackball for my Blackberry curve 8310. I snapped it into place in less than 5 seconds and it works perfectly fine! I am very satisfied!

I bought this item thinking that it does not mater if it is not the OEM part but I was very wrong, after three days of use it started to get stuck, than it only moved vertically and at the end it stoped working all toghether, spend a little more and buy the OEM

Well, the trackball itself seems to be decent enough but it doesn't light up when the keyboard lights up - the blue is too opaque. The bigger issue, however, was the lack of plastic clip. The picture clearly shows the trackball and the chrome plastic circle clip to hold the trackball in place. Well, all I received was a blue trackball without anything to hold it into place! Not helpful at all! On the plus side, though, I did receive a nice microfiber cloth with it, so that's a plus I guess. Didn't stop me from ordering a different product from a different retailer, though. Very disappointed!

Like a lot of Blackberry 8800 users I've needed a replacement trackball or ring.

For the price of a ring from someone else, I was able to add a quarter to that and get this which is a trackball and ring. Knwing I might need another one I went ahead and oreder two more of these. They all came intact functional and as advertised.

I have had nothing but trouble with my blackberry track ball. I bought this product as a replacement and after about a week or so , it would get stuck and not track just like the factory one. I wouldn't recommend this product. In fact I would recommend maybe a new phone.

The trackball fit the phone fine, but the ball seems to be a little too small. The ball is a bit loose in the holder, so light comes around it. The trackball does not track nearly as well as the one that came with my new casing. I ended up taking this trackball out within five minutes. - Blackberry - Trackball - Accessories - Blackberry Curve'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information