Wednesday 30 March 2011

Dickies Work Pants - pants, dickies skinny pants


I recently bought a pair of these for work and I love them. They are a nice blend of material (60%cotton, 40%poly); and are durably made.

The best part is that they fit really well. They ride pretty low and are long enough to not look silly with work boots on. The slash pockets lay nicely and don't pull like other brands I've had.

I'd highly recommend these if you need nice looking pants that you don't have to iron (just pull them right out of the dryer looking great!); they don't shrink; and they feel like they will wear really well. Dickies Girl Juniors' Original Low Rider Work Pant, Navy, 5

I ordered two pairs of these pants, not knowing anything. They are a bit stiff, but the fit is perfect and not "dorky" at all like a lot of the other school uniform options for girls who are in the Jr/Ms. sizes. I will order more of these when they go on sale again.

This is a winner, my daughter attends a school that requires a uniform. The past few years I have found similar pants at the Gap, last year the Gap went really trashy, meaning very low rise and snug though the seat and legs, let me remind you this is a youth size "kids" I searched though many big box retailers and was told by another Mom that Dickies made a really fashion savvy pant that would appeal to my tween.

The size was true and the quality is spot on! It has made it though numerous washing and still looks new.

over all this is the best work pant, they are comfortable, they dont wear out and well i love these much better than i do dickies stretch pant. those are gross! if you want a pant that is going to last, not shrink and not shred these are the pants to buy. i work at a grocery store and wouldnt choose any other work pant

I have been wearing this brand and style of work pants since I was 15 and a size 5 LOL! They last a long time through many washings. The material is very wear resistant. I tried the styles with spandex and they were rags within a year. These are stiff at first, but soften up after a few washings. HARD TO FIND!

I normally wear about a size 3, but I try slightly larger sizes for work just to make sure the pants aren't too tight fitting. These, even at size 5, are very tight, and they are made from a very stiff material. So if you have a job like me that involves a lot of bending and moving, then these are probably not the pants for you.

The inseam on the size 3 juniors were 32 inches! My wife is 5' 7" and the pant leg had to be hemmed up. Likewise, don't forget these are 'girl' pants. Therefore my wife found them just a little snugger around her womanly hips. They also don't have a button, just a hook closure, so be sure to take good measurements before ordering or you'll have to exchange them like we did. - Dickies Skinny Pants - Pants - Long - Rabiah'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information