Thursday 31 March 2011

Casual Watch - casual watch, stylish


It looks stunning on the wrists. It is great too to have "3 watches in one". I personally love having it all red, but mixing red and blue looks great too!



And if you have thin wrists, dont be afraid: i have VERY VERY thin wrists, and i find it very difficult to buy watches because of that. But no problem with this one. It is lovely, now i will buy one for my sister too, i am sure she will like it!



Edit (oct 22nd 2010): After 10 or 11 months owning it, i have to warn you: it scratches quite easily! Be careful. Tommy Hilfiger Women's 1700161 Reversible Red and Navy Leather Strap Watch

I love this watch, usually I go for bracelet watches so when my sweetie bought this for me, I didn't think I would like it, but I love it, its not only beautiful but extremely comfortable. I love wearing the blue and red because of the contrast. I wholeheartedly recommend this watch.

I had ordered one as a gift to my best friend on her birthday and it sure was a very pleasant surprise. the fact that it is so easy to reverse the colors of the strap makes it all the more adorable.

I have now ordered one watch for myself and I absolutely love it!!!!

I've been searching for both navy and red-banded watches for some time - this one has both color bands in one - and the red is actually red, not an orange-red which I've found so many times. It's simple and perfect for wearing with almost anything. I love it!

No Sapphire Crystal glass and only 1,7x1,3cm display (not the case).



The strap has a plastic feeling, but reversing is easy and makes it a 3-in-1 (you have 3 watches instead of one): you can wear it either in blue or red, either in blue and read.



I'm not sure it would fit a person with a larger wrist, but would surely recommend it for a thinner wrist. - Tommy - Stylish - Casual Watch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information