Monday 28 February 2011

Adjustable Velcro Straps - securing straps


I use the straps around my pants legs when I am riding my motorcycle. This prevents the cold wind from blowing up the pant leg, and believe me, it is COLD! I used rubber bands before, but these are much easier, they're adjustable, don't snap, and look a lot better around the bottom of my jeans than 2 rubber bands. I am going to tell everyone in my motorcycle club about these. I am also ordering 2 more to use on my jacket sleeves. Velcro USA 90107 Velcro Brand Wrap-A-Strap Fastening System

I bought these velcro straps to secure some of my pants that I wear around my ankles while riding my motorcycle as they tend to crawl up my legs while riding. My jeans don't do that, just some of my cargo and other larger fitting pants. These work perfect for that and they lenght is just right. If you ride a bike and have experienced this, you know what I'm talking about. I think this is a great fix for it. Would highly recommend.

I use these for my pants when I ride my bike around the city to/from work. They work very well. I didn't know they came in pairs in the packaging. Used the extras to strap my bikes to the top of my car. Works very well. - Securing Straps'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information