Monday 28 February 2011

Swiffer Max Cloth Refills


I have been using the Max Swiffer for several years and love it. The only problem is finding the refills. I finally ordered online even though more expensive and ordered six boxes so I won't run out for awhile. The swiffer is wide and picks up animal hair beautifully along with the dust we get here in Arizona. I have Travertine floors and can't use most things so this is a life saver. Swiffer Max Refill Cloths for Swiffer/Max Sweeper, 16/Box, 6 Boxes/Carton (PAG37109CT)

I have searched most stores around here for the swiffer max and came up

with 0. so I ordered them on line. It was easy! I tried to go through

the online sales and found one that was a lot less expensive and ordered

4 boxes so that I won't run out for a while. They arrived at the house

in just a few days and I am delighted. No more running around and I probably saved money on the order.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information