Sunday 27 February 2011

Glow In The Dark


Ordered these for Halloween and they were a big hit. Product comes in a tube with accessaries to make multiple arrangements. They seen to last a couple of hours and were quite bright. Glow Granny was excellent to deal with. I had a special delivery request and they were very helpfull. 100 8" Premium Glow Stick Bracelets (Bi-Colored, Mixed Colors)

I got these for my wedding reception and they were great, everyone had a blast with them. They connect into all kinds of shapes and you can make big or small bracelets or necklaces by connecting them together. Easy to use, great product.

Ordered these for the kids to use at a beach bonfire. They were a huge hit! Not a single dud so far out of the package, and we have used most of them. Great product! The pieces included that make the glow ball were a huge bonus and the kids had so much fun throwing it around. Loved the quality so much I just ordered a second box of them.

I bought these for a youth event at my church (teens in grades 6-12). All of the teens LOVED the glowsticks.



I didn't get to see every one in action, but I think all 100 of them lit up and worked.



They glowed throughout the night (for at least several hours).



A great value party favor for the price! And a hit with teens of all ages.

We ordered the 100-pack and so far, we have used about 30 of them. They have worked flawlessly with no breaks or leaks. I have purchased glow lights from different sources in the past. These from Glow Granny seem thicker than those I have gotten in the past from the dollar store.



Aside from just fun time, we give our children glow lights on stormy nights to reduce their concerns about the storms.



I will be buying the 300 pack from Glow Granny when we start running low. Glow Granny did a good job with this product.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information