Sunday 27 February 2011

Ryobi Battery


I ordered this item because it was pictured in the original plastic packaging - giving me at least some assurance that I was buying a new, never-used, battery. What I received from the seller were 2 batteries wrapped in cellophane and paper. None of the original packagaing or stickers were included. I'm going to attempt to return them and/or contest the credit card charge. I don't trust most independent online vendors as it is. I trust them even less when they ship something different than they sold to you. BATTERY PACK 14.4VDC RYOBI - RIDGID 130224010

The fit and worked as advertised. This is not an negative review, it is just saying I got what I paid a fair price for. Evaluation comes with use, so far they work fine..........but it could be months before battery problems come up, so it really isn't fair to the seller or the buyer to expect a realistic review.

So far so good......a fair price for a product that works.

Unless these batteries are made differently than the last ones I had, or are the product of some new technology (disguised as yesterday's product), I have little hope of them lasting longer than a year or two with limited use. That's what I got out of the last ones. But this seemed to be the cheaper way to go. Otherwise I would have had to invest in whole different brand of drill and light kit, just to get a different battery with it that may have been the same. So, I rated this one three stars, because (A) they work so far and (B) I'm not sure if the ones I just got are better or not. Check back with me in a year or two.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information