Monday 28 February 2011

Ipad Accessory - computer accessories, adjustable


Didn't expect much. Very pleasantly surprised. Good-looking and sturdy item. Very stable too. Use it all the time, not just for my iPad, but also for my netbook (the image does not show this, but the bottom legs actually extend to support larger items as well) HDE iPad Adjustable Stand

This stand has several advantages:

1) It has a rubber surface to help protect the ipad.

2) Works in portrait and landscape orientation

3) Has adjustable viewing angles

4) One piece design

5) Easy to travel with

I have no issues with this stand. I wish it came with a better quality case, but I guess at this price you can't complain about that to much.

I got this so that I could carry it around with my iPad, it works great and is very portable since it folds up. It has a decent weight to it so it feels pretty sturdy. When its closed it seems to 'wobble' a bit left and right, but I haven't notice it get any worse. Overall I would definitely recommend this product

I've owned this stand for about 2 weeks now at work and the results have been fantastic... I don't always want to have the ipad in my hands if I'm working on my computer and just using it to listen to music, so I place it on the stand and it doesn't shift or displace if you bump it.

A very sturdy piece w/o any sharp edges, which is very important to me because I know my 1 year old daughter will try to grab it and play with it. Does what it's supposed to do at a reasonable price. I'm happy with the product.

Works perfectly. The only complaint is that is is a bit bulky, but is smaller than some of the other stands. Adjusting the angle is the best feature. The legs that the iPad sits on seem cheap but we will see how they last. - Adjustable - Ipad - Book Holder - Computer Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information