Monday 28 February 2011

Broomstick Skirt - skirts, broomstick skirt


I bought the skirt in black, medium. I'm 5'2" and it reaches all the way to the ground, but not so long I'd have to take it up. Definitely a full length skirt, which is what I wanted. I was also happy to find the elastic waist isn't too tight, which is sometimes the case in this kind of skirt. There is elastic, but it just fits the waist, doesn't pull tight.



The seller's pictures are very limited and don't clearly show that there are sequins included in the embroidery; this was a bit of a surprise. They're not too conspicuous however.



During the first wash some of the embroidery loose threads unraveled and tangled up around some other clothes, but this didn't seem to cause any visible flaws, I think they were just loose threads from inside.



Overall I'm happy with the skirt for the price, although I was looking for something a little plainer, this doesn't end up looking gaudy Alki'i Embroidered Full/Ankle Length gypsy bohemian long skirt - DarkGreen

I have actually purchased three skirts from Alki'I, and I love them, they are embroidered beautifully and are very light and flowing... I was looking for something cool for the summer and these are perfect. The waistband is stretchy, so it will fit many sizes. The length is also very nice, it hits me low on the ankle - but I'm only 5'4". Do be careful when washing for the first time, some of the colors bleed a lot. It's very simple to set the color - I just did a search on the web... I would definitely recommend these skirts to anyone!

I am 5'7 and I was a little afraid that it would be a little short but it was a long as I wanted it to be! It is not short for someone who is a little taller. I came and It was just beautiful. The picture does not do the product justice!

I ordered the orange one and really love the color. It fits well and was reasonably priced. My only complaint is that it has sequins that you can't see in the pictures - they don't stand out too much but I don't like them. It makes the skirt less "dressy" than I thought it would be. Oh well, I'll still wear it.

The skirts are beautiful - as beautifully detailed as described in the ads. They are of good quality - no skimpiness in the quality of the material or the construction of the skirts.



[...]



I am very pleased with my order.

I just bought my first Alki'i Gypsy skirt and I love it. I intend to buy one in every color. They are so comfortable and cool. That comes is really handy with the hot south ga heat we are experiencing now. Just wanted to let you know for the quality and the price your company can't be beat. I am telling all my friends and family about you. I really don't have to say anything. I just let the skirt do my talking. Thanks again and I look forward to shopping with you again in the very near future.



Sincerely,

Janet C. Jump - Fashion - Broomstick Skirt - Ankle Length - Skirts'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information