Monday 28 February 2011

sexy lingerie - sexy lingerie


The fabric is so silky, both the babydoll and matching thong feel wonderful on. The lace is nice and soft too, not to mention feminine and sexy! I've had mine for a while, so with propper care, they should last a long time. I just love this set! Satin Sorbet Babydoll , SMALL, PINK

This is a very nice example of that lingerie staple, the babydoll nightie. This babydoll is made of silky soft satin, with lacey cups, and a high slit, not to mention a matching thong pantie. I love the feel of this nightie, and I love the way it looks - and so does he. We both highly recommend this set. Buy it!



(Review of Satin Sorbet Babydoll)

My husband ordered this for me since he is returning from deployment soon. I really love it. It feels soft and makes me feel pretty. They way it hits on the hips hide my large thighs! I love it. A bit difficult to work bc of the straps in the back but hey, you are not really going to have it on for long right ; ) - Sexy Lingerie'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information