Sunday 27 February 2011

Ddd Bras - bras, go2 bra


I love how I look in my clothes with this bra. It fits great, makes by body look good and it's so pretty, especially the raisin color. I am getting the ivory for spring. Very sexy, very comfortable and holds me up really nicely. Seems to be really good for larger bust. "KIMBERLY" Go2 Bra by Lipo in a Box Ivory 34DD

I really like this bra and have come back to order more in all colors. I am a 36DD and it provides great support. The scalloped edges show slightly under snug fitting clothes but overall I wear this bra often.

I have struggled to find a bra that does not slide off my shoulders, leave band marks or compress me for such a long time. I had given up. This is the best piece of underwear I have bought ever. Ever. Did I mention the softness of the fabric, the amazing support, the lovely detail of lace that adds to the overall wonderfulness? Well, there you go. Best. Bra. Ever. Size: True to size

Color: very close to image

Style: comfort and support

Straps: adjustable, not too wide

Underwire: well sewed will not come out to jab anytime soon.

Fabric: not the most eco- friendly but feels great

How it looks: no lumps or quad-boob~ under shirts. (sigh of happiness)

This bra is gorgeous, comfortable, and the fit is perfect! What more could you ask for in a bra? I'm a size 32DDD and it is very hard to find bras in that size. I was very hesitant to buy a bra on-line, but thought I'd give it a try. I'm so glad I did. I love it!

This is without a doubt the most comfortable and supportive push-up bra I have ever purchased, and for the price you simply cannot beat it. I have such a hard time finding a bra designed to give that extra "oomph" that is actually sturdy enough to support me. I ordered the Kimberly in a 36DD, and I can tell you this bra DEFINITELY supports and holds everything up where you want them to be! Even without molding the cups form the perfect shape which is totally flattering, and I feel they even have a slight minimizing effect while still pushing you up. The straps are wide enough that they don't cut in, but still narrow enough to be pretty, and my favorite feature is the three rows of hooks in the back so you really feel strapped-in. The color and the pattern on the lace are sexy and feminine. It is so nice to find a bra designed for bigger breasts that is also sexy. I will definitely be purchasing ONLY Go2 bras from here on out! I've tried on expensive bras in department stores (we're talking $70 and up here), which are supposedly designed for large breasts, and none of them have done what this bra does. It really is the best I have ever worn! - Bras - Go2 Bra - Lingerie - Go2 Bras'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information