Monday 28 February 2011

Valentino Made In Italy - suits, darya trading


This suit is a classic piece. The quality of construction, the material and the fit make this suit an instant classic in my wardrobe rotation. It will be worn with great pride. I plan to purchase others of this style when you provide colors other than blue and black. I have them both and want more. The peak lapels are more narrow than most. A nice touch. Truly like this suit with the half canvas front. Keep them coming. Modern Suit Signature Collection Italian Fit Mens Suit Merino Wool 140s Peak Lapel Two Button Jacket Hand Pick Stitching Flat Front Pants Modern Business Suit Navy Stripe (44 Regular)

This a nice suit for a great price. I love the modern fit. They have this suit in black, also. I really do not need another black suit but for this price, I just might get it.Anyone needing a suit can not go wrong in getting this suit. - Good Value - Darya Trading - Darya - Suits'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information