Monday 28 February 2011

Padded Envelope Mailers - ink jet labels, mailing labels


This was my second time buying this item, from the same seller. Product is good quality, sticks easily on envelopes and boxes. don't curl in my printer. But only problem is seller ships this item in flat rate USPS envelope, which gets crammed in trucks and mail boxes. it damages product, like bent corners on all four ends. they can use bubble line envelopes atleast. also it gets shipped after 5 days of order. this is office use product, could do better on shipping time. 200 Half Sheet Shipping Labels for Laser/InkJet for eBay, PayPal, USPS Click-n-Ship, UPS: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (Same size as Avery® 5126)

Have been using these labels for several months now, and have found them to be more than adequate for my needs. The quality definitely matches that of higher priced name brand labels I was using before. Have not had a situation where one got wet, and haven't tested such a scenario, so I can't speak to that, but have been otherwise very impressed. Adhesiveness seems to be consistent and durable. Will definitely be buying more!

While thinner than Avery® labels, these labels are significantly cheaper and that is their main selling point.



I purchased these shipping labels along with Kraft Self-Seal Bubble Mailers to package Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS games for my sons, who sell their games on eBay. Both products are much more affordable than what I found on the shelves of Staples.



Since I only use a half page at a time it will be tricky to load and print the remaining half page. The paper tends to curl because it is so thin; I am using a large book to flatten the pages down again before I try running them back through the printer. That hassle is reason enough to deduct one star from my rating.



BTW: I am using a Brother InkJet printer but I hope to upgrade to a wireless printer soon. Maybe a different model will produce different results. If so, I'll post an update.



Rating: Four stars. - Mailing Labels - Half-sheet - Ink Jet Labels - Clicknship'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information