Sunday 27 February 2011

Iphone 3gs


iPhone 3GS is simply the best smartphone out there to date. I was using Blackberry before this one and now I can't even remember why. This phone has so far the largest application pool -- and all the ones that I need are free (Skype, Facebook, etc). You can't get that with Blackberries, unfortunately.

You will love this phone more than anything else you have ever owned. Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB - Unlocked

I almost bought this product from My Crazy Phone but changed my mind after receiving less than satisfactory customer service. I had emailed to verify some of the details and requested photos. I was told that photos could NOT be sent. So I asked about the return policy in case I received the phone and it wasn't what I expected (if it had a crack in the screen, for example, like one of the images posted above!). The reply I received was sarcastic and rude stating that no returns would be allowed if I had "buyer's remorse." I was also told to consider a refurbished rather than used phone - the product I was inquiring about from the beginning was the refurbished, as clearly stated in my original email.



I think it's perfectly reasonable for customer's to want to SEE a product before committing nearly $400. If the pre-sale customer service was this bad, I don't even want to know what post-sale service would be like.

My Iphone 3GS arrived earlier than I expected..ordered on Thursday night, arrived on Monday via USPS .Thanks...It arrived in the condition as advertised and the accessories ..However one note, not a deal breaker, but being designated as "NEW", I attempted to register the phone and was told by Apple that it was already registered to a Shawn person (I believe).



It would have been nice to know upfront that the phone was already registered with limited warranty coverage for the reminder of the year. I purchased the AMAZON protection coverage..I believe the breakage coverage make the plan better than what Apple sells. other than that fact, I would definitely purchase goods from this merchant again. Great experience!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information